đź’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA đź’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Is Gaga purposely trying to self-sabotage?

plasticalice

Featured Posts

Schizophonic
2 minutes ago, Bulk said:

Disagree with the enigma part. she signed it way before the success of shallow, how did she predict the success? she obviously didn't even consider ASIB as a official music era of her (she doesn't perform songs other than shallow, ARUTW not treated as a single), so world tour is definitely not happening. 

Haus Lavatories on the other hand, I see why she does that, I'll save the judge. what makes me unhappy is that she is putting her attentions to her brand instead of creating new music/art. The makeup brand comes out, the music quality goes down, just my opinion. her recent behaviors make me know her better I would say.

u heard lg6?

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply
petty

And so the true rants begin :popcorn:

the little monsters have officially SNAPPED :toofunny:

tell us how u really feel sus

Just now, Schizophonic said:

u heard lg6?

I didnt, but that's what could happen when you're not focusing, correct me if I'm wrong.

ChromeAngel
1 hour ago, Marilyn MonHoe said:

Imagine making this thread and not being embarrassed. A concept 

tenor.gif?itemid=5885091

Didymus
Just now, Bulk said:

I didnt, but that's what could happen when you're not focusing, correct me if I'm wrong.

Who says she’s even working on it though? Looks to me like she’s still trying things out and not seriously developing it yet.

20 minutes ago, David Ward said:

I can't say that I disagree with you, honestly. 

explain hasan minhaj GIF by Patriot Act

"She's an intellectual, your honor"

1 minute ago, Didymus said:

Who says she’s even working on it though? Looks to me like she’s still trying things out and not seriously developing it yet.

She said it herself:messga:, that whole pregnant thing

FentyGa

part of me thinks haus labs is gaga tryna see if we'll stand with her through anything:selena:

the product is seemingly lacklustre so far

as if we didn't stand with her through c2c:poot:

and the skype ball:poot:

and the ARTPOP era (i'm specifying the ERA which was messy bc the album is my favourite album of all time):poot:

FentyGa
Just now, Bulk said:

She said it herself:messga:, that whole pregnant thing

my first thought when she tweeted that was "oh yeah 9 months until the album" and then i thought "nah she'll release during an enigma break that makes the most sense. 9 months is awful long"

guess i was wrong lmao

9 months seems reasonable

1 minute ago, FentyGa said:

my first thought when she tweeted that was "oh yeah 9 months until the album" and then i thought "nah she'll release during an enigma break that makes the most sense. 9 months is awful long"

guess i was wrong lmao

9 months seems reasonable

maybe an album could take even longer than a normal baby, who knows lol

Ronk
1 hour ago, Woolfsmck said:

The taint of sacracsm ripples thu every letter.

Actually, there's no sarcasm at all.   Gaga is all about spreading kindness and positivity.  The main reason I follow her is because she is a good person who helps others and changes the world by teaching and spreading love, tolerance, compassion, strength, bravery, kindness, and positivity.   I believe that will be her most important and most enduring legacy.

I live outside the space time continuum.

Itsbrenda

Like.. you are not wrong, but you are thinking about it way to much. 

Yes Enigma is... a choice and this Make up thing is a thing but it’s her life. 

If she is happy doing this then there we go, we have lots of music from her! (Also over 100 leaked songs)

HausOfMiklaus

This is a galaxy brain take and some of y’all need to step aside from your phones for a minute and read a book or something. She’ll release music when she does, no more and no less.

RenegAde

I'm sure your ass hasn't even been to enigma ,make up isn't even out yet and you've made your verdict :huntyga:

Bottomline you sound like a hater  you are not a fan whatsoever 

Ronk
49 minutes ago, ARTPOPSlays said:

Don’t you think after over 10 years of busting her ass off for us she deserves to take her time and rest? I don’t think your fully grasping how hard she has worked and is still working. And on top of that deals with depression and chronic pain. I’d like you to live in her shoes and do what she does, then tell me how you feel. 

I also don’t think people understand what being an artist truly is. Art takes time. She’s not apart of a machine and having people give her material. She creates it all. And don’t come at me with “oh well TFM took her only 6 months”. Every project is a completely different process. 

She does not owe you anything. She is a person just like us. I understand it’s frustrating. Yes, we all would love to have new music to dance too. Give her time and trust the process. Maybe listen to some other music in the mean time. Miley and Madonna have been helping me get through this wait, and tbh, I’m not in a rush to get new Gaga music. Am I thirsty for it? Yes. But I’d rather her take her time and produce quality rather than rush it and not have it come out the way it was meant to be. Good luck 

All of this.

I hope Gaga takes care of herself both physically and mentally.  That will probably include rest and just doing what makes her happy.  

I live outside the space time continuum.

Archived