news

Haus Labs Music was Released in 2017

Stef

Featured Posts

• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply
nikola

Again... all I see is stupidity in this thread.... once again GGD does not disappoint when it comes to stupidity 

I've got an "F" and a "C" and I got a "K" too And the only thing that is missing is a bitch like "U"

Sassy McSass

It’s just a sample, big artists do it all the time, see Hung Up, Crazy in Love, etc. Nothing worth freaking out. 

I’ll keep looking for Wonderland

joannesrats

I really wish GGD would at least know the basics of a topic before jumping the gun and criticizing everyone involved. Sampling is common. Buying a track and writing for the track is common. Writing and creating from scratch is common. No method is better than others. 

Lextyr97
19 hours ago, Stef said:

Music produced by Gaga and Bloodpop indeed! :awkney: 

The Haus Labs track sounds different. They obviously sampled the vocal thing :awkney:

Lextyr97

I literally cannot fathom the amount of stupidity that I have read throughout this thread 😂😂😂 Clearly people don’t know wtf a sample is

Edit: Omg where the **** do people think the muh-muh-muh-mah comes from in Poker Face???? :bradley: I can’t omg. Y’all need to read a book

Miel

It's... sampling. We clocked this last week, no? Because we heard other adverts using music with that same sample.

Now, my real question is- why did this vocal stem sample become so prominent this past month in advertisementsObviously it's likely coincidental, but it still wild how it appeared out of nowhere. 

3 points in and ready for more

Edonis

Lady Gaga using samples and stems in her pop music is supposed to be...shocking? She's been doing this. And it's completely normal and acceptable in music, especially electronic music :sweat: 

This website. I swear.

Didymus

Omg I'm so relieved :ladyhaha:

The best part of the song was created by Gaga's team, so I'm happy. Idgaf about the sample, it's everything else that I love :flutter:

The meltdowns on these pages tho :wtf: :rip: I never thought the ad song was LG6 related so I guess it's not a big deal for me and I get why others are disappointed thinking it was an actually new song but... keep it together, GGD.

Didymus
55 minutes ago, TylerBR97 said:

Edit: Omg where the **** do people think the muh-muh-muh-mah comes from in Poker Face???? :bradley: I can’t omg. Y’all need to read a book

qmlskdfjmlqsff don't even bring that up they'll probably kill themselves :toofunny:

Miel
24 minutes ago, Didymus said:

qmlskdfjmlqsff don't even bring that up they'll probably kill themselves :toofunny:

u think ppl know about the csardas sample in alejandro sksksksksk

3 points in and ready for more

Archived