💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

Haus Labs Music was Released in 2017

Stef

Featured Posts

ALGAYDO
1 hour ago, D0P3 said:

wowzers...there really ain't such a thing as LG6...

trolling is the theme of this era and that's pretty much it.

edit: I suddenly feel like buying loads of Fenty Beauty rn. later.

This is the funniest thing ever Omg :ladyhaha:

• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Number Five

I just asked siri was song this was and another song came up that used another sample of the song. lmao

VOLANTIS

"We were all rooting for you how dare you?" - Tyra Banks, while watching Ozio by Los.

I'll lift you 3 inches off the ground and drag you to a meter and a half

Eddie

Damn Gaga!!! You fooled us again :selena:

What if tomorrow I see you again? Should I say that I used to love you?

PeachJug

it saddens me so much to see monsters turning on her after all she has done for us... where's the faith?

the immediate spread of hate before even doing some research... Imma log out for today

derpmonster
7 hours ago, ReginaGeorge said:

Do we have another ARTPOP situation where she is buying instrumentals from other people and just writing lyrics over it? 

giphy.gif

Not this again.

Artists do this all the time. She did it very early on. She still does it. She also used to write her own instrumentation. And still does. Some songs can be made in a different way than others, a concept.

Check out iTunes data & graphs at CHARTPOP.live

Rudz Xinc
20 minutes ago, PeachJug said:

it saddens me so much to see monsters turning on her after all she has done for us... where's the faith?

the immediate spread of hate before even doing some research... Imma log out for today

Release LG6, the faith will be restored :huntyga:

Look at those clowns

Tom Nook

I could’ve been bopping to Haus Labs two years ago :bradley:

Uh Red Wine... Convict... Gah Gah...

TimisaMonster

Already using recycled material Gaga...you have had years to create fresh sounds with all these producers...come on dont be lazy...:saladga:

Stream my new single, 💜"Heartbeat"💜, on Spotify!

BlingNotTheMusic
7 hours ago, HybridAT said:

oh LorD bad romance is basically just another song from 2000 with Rah Rah Bitch mumbling on it I can't  :cryga: why am I discovering this just now

My whole life is a lie

Aglaya
10 hours ago, ReginaGeorge said:

It's not as powerful to just write lyrics that fits the sound. It should never be done first. 

Says who?

9 hours ago, ReginaGeorge said:

Ofc music doesn't have to be lyrics then production. Cleary. We saw that on ARTPOP. I'm only saying that it's harder to have artistic freedom when it comes to writing when you need to write something that goes well with the beat. I agree.. One sample is okay but to write whole song over whole instumental - it's just not it. 

That just sounds like a lame excuse. I see no wrong with using a full instrumental and then writing lyrics over it. It's just a choice. 

could mean anything

Jaume

The thing is...  does LG6 exist? Or is it just an idea? Or is it done and finished for several months or it seems like she doesnt even started recording it. It is so weird.

Kim Kardashian
7 hours ago, JarenD said:

I just asked siri was song this was and another song came up that used another sample of the song. lmao 

Link?

Shop SKIMS & SKKN BY KIM online! The Kardashians streaming now on Hulu and Disney+!

Archived