Stefani Tee
society

Rihanna and Cardi B drag Trump

Featured Posts

ladylinners
1 hour ago, Faysalaaa said:

And this is exactly why im against any restriction on gun laws because it always leads to banning people for wanting to use it for self defense. 

Only a small percentage use guns for self-defence. In 2019 8,744 people have been killed by guns so far. There have been 33,073 reported incidents of gun violence as of August 4, 2019. ONLY 888 of those incidents have been in self-defence. SOURCE

In the US you can buy a gun with no weapons experience at all. No training, no nothing. You walk in to a store, any Walmart, and buy a gun over the counter. You can buy a gun for your child. I'm trying to find an article from a few years back (but haven't found it yet), but a man thought there was a burgular in his house. Took his gun and walked down stairs. He ended up shooting and killing his own son who was coming home from visiting his friend. This is the reality in the US. That is not self defense. 

Gun laws are not about banning guns. It is about restricting who can own a gun. It is about making sure that if you want to own a gun you should know how to handle a gun. How to keep it in a safe. How to keep your ammunition. What guns are allowed for sale. What stores can sell guns. That you need a license to own a gun. If you truly want to own a gun you do not mind jumping through these hoops because it will ensure that you are safe from gun violence, that your children, your neighbour, your community is safe from gun violence. 

Many people I know own guns. I live in a hunting district of Sweden. But I also feel safe because they have all been approved to own guns by the police (they have hunting licenses issued by the police). They have all taken courses on how to fire and keep guns. And they are not allowed to carry their guns outside unless it is hunting season or purposes where they would need the gun (ie for searching for wounded animals because of road accidents). 

Edited by ladylinners
spelling
  • Like 11
  • Thanks 2

ladylinners
12 minutes ago, Faysalaaa said:

Then all the information I red is false that these statistics include suicide, homicide, and cops? 

Maybe im reading it wrong but the statistic you used shows that there is only 2749 murders.

Can you cite your sources?

Where are you looking because that page does not have a number that's 2,749? 

The statistics does not include the word "murder". Murder is generally something that has to be proven under criminal law. 

Edited by ladylinners

Gov Hooka
38 minutes ago, Faysalaaa said:

Honestly im not educated on the kind of guns and what each guns do and dont. Me personally, I just want it to be legal for me to defend myself with a normal gun. I guess republicans would say they need incase of a civil war and overthrowing a government? thats what I always hear.  The real gun control should be used against government and the military industrial complex that result in daily mass genocide and murder of innocent people.

Then educate yourself on the issue before you start making logically incoherent arguments please

• Like 14
  • Thanks 6

lego
1 hour ago, Faysalaaa said:

but alot of time, gun shooting and violent thoughts come from overly prescribed drugs.

lol what?

is this coming from Tammy?

Edited by lego
It's not easy love, but you've got friends you can trust
  • Like 1
  • LMAO 1
  • Sad 1

PunkTheFunk
2 hours ago, Faysalaaa said:

I would not say it leads to less mass shooting, yes maybe make it more strict but im not sure that will change anything. If I decided to be a criminal today and I wanted to mass shoot, I wouldnt care if its legal or not and I wont give up because guns are illegal. 

It would most certainly lead to less mass shootings...Australia completely overhauled its gun laws after a mass shooting in 1996 and mass shooting incidents dropped considerably. Canada has strict gun laws and we barely have any mass shootings here. Same story with the UK. This is entirely preventable but until America overcomes its  fetish for guns, I fear nothing will change.

#Marianne2020
  • Like 14

Thomas P

As a Canadian, explaining the benefits to gun laws seems like the easiest ****ing thing ever. I’ve felt unbelievably safe living with literal no access to guns in my life. Americans who argue “if I want one for my own safety” imo only say that because they’ve never had a life where they don’t need to fear being shot. 

These laws are more necessary than anything else in the country. 

Bryoncé, Lorde, Rihanna, Arianna, SZA, and the list goes on

lego

Cardi b joins

It's not easy love, but you've got friends you can trust
  • LMAO 1
  • YAAAS 6
  • Love 1
  • Thanks 1

MrG1087
45 minutes ago, lego said:

lol what?

is this coming from Tammy?

She’s another trainwreck that craves attention whenever she can get it or wherever she can get it from. Literal trash.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

Karl
2 hours ago, Faysalaaa said:

Its not 14,623 gun murder a year in the US, this statistic takes suicide and homicide into consideration which makes guns murder seem to be higher when its not. Only 3000 gun murder a year in America,

In Australia, murder did not go down, but murder by using guns did went down. People will use other things to murder if gun is not available. If I wanted to kill someone, I would not say oh well I cant do it because guns are illegal.

Don't know where you are getting those stats from, this article shows 14,000 homicides related to guns in 2016. https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.bbc.com/news/amp/world-us-canada-41488081Y

Your argument about people still killing is terrible. Yeah if someone has a grudge against one other person they may find another way to kill that one person, but they would have a hard job killing 25 people in 20 seconds with a semi automatic rifle intended for military use. Why are you justifying this? 

• Thanks 2

Zander

Thing is Trump doesn’t listen to Hollywood unless it’s celebrities that actually like him. 

Morphine Prince

QUEEN CARDI. 

Go off! 

The friends I've had to bury, they keep me up at night
  • YAAAS 6

Kylie Jenner
5 hours ago, Faysalaaa said:

Does she not understand that gun shooters can get guns illegally? isnt drugs illegal yet we can easily find it anywhere? 

this is true, however majority of terrorists: white supremacists or other types, are known to have purchased firearms legally. And this is exactly why the gun laws need to be dropped. While it wouldn't bring down the amount of terror attacks completely, it'll decline dramatically. 

I tell you, these days our children are influenced by shooting games and violence (not to sound like the strict parent here lmao) and it only takes a broken kid to be raised with this crap, go down to the store to pick up a gun and shoot up a public place. Nobody is really safe these days. 

As for the hate on Trump, it's what he deserves. He hasn't willingly dropped gun laws and that blood is on his hands. If he cared for a second about his people, rather than his appearance, he would put the safety of his country first. There's literally 0 reasons to keep it. People use them to protect themselves, or hunt animals for sport. WE DO NOT NEED GUNS. PERIOD.

When Travis Scott sucks the t*ts of art (aka me)

Economy

We need more big profile people replying to his rediculous tweets

Good job! :applause:

Alexander Levi
4 hours ago, Faysalaaa said:

Which is why I said I have no idea. In my country everyone has a gun without any restrictions and we have no shootings ever. So im confused why it happens in America too much? but also, it does not happen that much in America, the statistic they use say its 15000 when in reality its only 3000.

What country is this?