society

Rihanna and Cardi B drag Trump

Featured Posts

lego

he looks so upset :bradley:

It's not easy love, but you've got friends you can trust

Lilmonzter
1 hour ago, lego said:

Well the only developed first world nation where there is shootings happening on a day to day basis, maybe even twice a day! 

So, Is there a solution or let people die and just let the system be as it is! 

Thoughts and prayers dont seem to be working people! 

And when people criticise the government or NRA they're are targeted.

Je Ne Sais Pas Pourquoi

Faysalaaa
31 minutes ago, Karl said:

We don't have guns in the UK and last year we had 32 gun murders out of a 65 million population. And before you bring up knives, there were 285 knife murders last year. Last year the US had 14,623 gun murders out of a population of 327 million. When guns aren't ingrained in a culture the murders don't happen.

Its not 14,623 gun murder a year in the US, this statistic takes suicide and homicide into consideration which makes guns murder seem to be higher when its not. Only 3000 gun murder a year in America,

In Australia, murder did not go down, but murder by using guns did went down. People will use other things to murder if gun is not available. If I wanted to kill someone, I would not say oh well I cant do it because guns are illegal.

Edited by Faysalaaa

A Hybrid
49 minutes ago, Faysalaaa said:

I would not say it leads to less mass shooting, yes maybe make it more strict but im not sure that will change anything. If I decided to be a criminal today and I wanted to mass shoot, I wouldnt care if its legal or not and I wont give up because guns are illegal. 

This is stupid. Look at the statistics. Where do most gun crimes happen?

I can't turn off what turns me on
  • Thanks 1

Faysalaaa
3 minutes ago, ladylinners said:

Not all people need to own guns. In Sweden you have to get a weapons approval from the police to show why you need a gun (hunting, general ownership etc). I don't buy the "I need a gun for self-defence" line. It's no longer the 1800s. A Harvard analysis showed that people defended themselves with a gun in nearly 0.9% of crimes from 2007 to 2011. SOURCE

The people who commit mass shootings are most often not criminals before they commit act of terrorism. They are regular citizens who buy their guns through legal means. Stricter laws means they have a harder time buying a gun and in most cases won't be allowed to buy guns. 

And this is exactly why im against any restriction on gun laws because it always leads to banning people for wanting to use it for self defense. 

• Sad 1

Faysalaaa
23 minutes ago, Alexander Levi said:

What would your suggestion/idea to reduce mass shootings be?

I have no idea, but alot of time, gun shooting and violent thoughts come from overly prescribed drugs. But im not American so I wouldnt know. My country is full of guns and it does not have to be legal yet we have no gun shootings.

• LMAO 5

Faysalaaa
2 minutes ago, A Hybrid said:

This is stupid. Look at the statistics. Where do most gun crimes happen?

Most gun crimes happening in no gun zones

lego
3 minutes ago, Faysalaaa said:

And this is exactly why im against any restriction on gun laws because it always leads to banning people for wanting to use it for self defense. 

you don’t need AK47 for self defense 

• Like 10
  • Thanks 6

Faysalaaa
Just now, lego said:

you don’t need AK47 for self defense 

I dont want that gun to defend myself, but I do want a gun to defend myself. 

lego
1 minute ago, Faysalaaa said:

I dont want that gun to defend myself, but I do want a gun to defend myself. 

Most mass shooters used that type of gun and it’s easily available at Walmart.

Dayton shooter killed 9 people and wounded 26 in less than a minute, who tf needs this type of gun and don’t tell me it’s self defense? 

• Like 7
  • Thanks 4

Varys
9 minutes ago, Faysalaaa said:

I have no idea, but alot of time, gun shooting and violent thoughts come from overly prescribed drugs. But im not American so I wouldnt know. My country is full of guns and it does not have to be legal yet we have no gun shootings.

That makes no sense 

my country is one of the most prescriped drugs taking natitions in europe yet we have no gun violence. Thats because guns are banned here. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Faysalaaa
5 minutes ago, lego said:

Most mass shooters used that type of gun and it’s easily available at Walmart.

Dayton shooter killed 9 people and wounded 26 in less than a minute, who tf needs this type of gun and don’t tell me it’s self defense? 

Honestly im not educated on the kind of guns and what each guns do and dont. Me personally, I just want it to be legal for me to defend myself with a normal gun. I guess republicans would say they need incase of a civil war and overthrowing a government? thats what I always hear.  The real gun control should be used against government and the military industrial complex that result in daily mass genocide and murder of innocent people.

Edited by Faysalaaa

Faysalaaa
4 minutes ago, Varys said:

That makes no sense 

my country is one of the most prescriped drugs taking natitions in europe yet we have no gun violence. Thats because guns are banned here. 

Which is why I said I have no idea. In my country everyone has a gun without any restrictions and we have no shootings ever. So im confused why it happens in America too much? but also, it does not happen that much in America, the statistic they use say its 15000 when in reality its only 3000.

ladylinners
28 minutes ago, Faysalaaa said:

Its not 14,623 gun murder a year in the US, this statistic takes suicide and homicide into consideration which makes guns murder seem to be higher when its not. Only 3000 gun murder a year in America,

Incorrent. 

There were 22,000 suicides by guns in 2018. This was NOT included in the statistics of the 14,769 people who died of gun related violence in 2018. Only 1,884 of the 14,796 were reported as defensive use. An additional 28,238 people were injured by gun violence. Thus, the total of incidents related to gun violence was 57,399 in 2018. SOURCE

• Like 13
  • Thanks 3

Faysalaaa
5 minutes ago, ladylinners said:

Incorrent. 

There were 22,000 suicides by guns in 2018. This was NOT included in the statistics of the 14,769 people who died of gun related violence in 2018. Only 1,884 of the 14,796 were reported as defensive use. An additional 28,238 people were injured by gun violence. Thus, the total of incidents related to gun violence was 57,399 in 2018. SOURCE

Then all the information I red is false that these statistics include suicide, homicide, and cops? 

Maybe im reading it wrong but the statistic you used shows that there is only 2749 murders.