Rihanna and Cardi B drag Trump

Featured Posts

lego

Captain America:

It's not easy love, but you've got friends you can trust
  • Like 18

ladylinners
1 minute ago, Faysalaaa said:

I would not say it leads to less mass shooting, yes maybe make it more strict but im not sure that will change anything. If I decided to be a criminal today and I wanted to mass shoot, I wouldnt care if its legal or not and I wont give up because guns are illegal. 

Stricter laws means less people will have access to guns. It means children will not be able to take their parents' gun(s) to shot themselves, their friends, or bring it to schools or shopping centres and shoot people at random. 

Stricter gun laws will restrict who stores can sell to. It can limit what stores can sell guns. Stricter laws can require background checks, police approval etc. It will effectively limit guns in homes where they do not belong. 

Illegal weapons will always exist on the market. but gun controls will limit mass shootings. Mass shootings does not generally involve gang shootings but citizens who have gotten their guns through legal purchases (or by taking their parents' weapons). As such, by limiting the options for purchasing guns it will be harder to carry out mass shootings.  

• Like 18

Faysalaaa
1 minute ago, ladylinners said:

Stricter laws means less people will have access to guns. It means children will not be able to take their parents' gun(s) to shot themselves, their friends, or bring it to schools or shopping centres and shoot people at random. 

Stricter gun laws will restrict who stores can sell to. It can limit what stores can sell guns. Stricter laws can require background checks, police approval etc. It will effectively limit guns in homes where they do not belong. 

Illegal weapons will always exist on the market. but gun controls will limit mass shootings. Mass shootings does not generally involve gang shootings but citizens who have gotten their guns through legal purchases (or by taking their parents' weapons). As such, by limiting the options for purchasing guns it will be harder to carry out mass shootings.  

I agree with all these restrictions but I do believe guns should be allowed at homes. If I choose to use guns for my self defense, I think that should be allowed. I also do not think these restrictions will change anything, it might change accidental killing and possibly suicide, but it wont effect criminals.

• Like 1
  • LMAO 2

Alexander Levi
46 minutes ago, Faysalaaa said:

Does she not understand that gun shooters can get guns illegally? isnt drugs illegal yet we can easily find it anywhere? 

What would your suggestion/idea to reduce mass shootings be?

• Thanks 2

ZacharyMark
25 minutes ago, lego said:

Captain America:

While at the same time Trump was making up lies about the people of El Paso not too long ago. 

• Like 2

Karl
52 minutes ago, Faysalaaa said:

Does she not understand that gun shooters can get guns illegally? isnt drugs illegal yet we can easily find it anywhere? 

We don't have guns in the UK and last year we had 32 gun murders out of a 65 million population. And before you bring up knives, there were 285 knife murders last year. Last year the US had 14,623 gun murders out of a population of 327 million. When guns aren't ingrained in a culture the murders don't happen.

Edited by Karl
  • Like 15
  • Love 5
  • Thanks 1

xoxo Craig
56 minutes ago, EdgeOfGloryGa said:

*gay praise* :tony:

*bisexual praise* :tony:

• Like 1
  • YAAAS 3
  • Love 1

ladylinners
Just now, Faysalaaa said:

I agree with all these restrictions but I do believe guns should be allowed at homes. If I choose to use guns for my self defense, I think that should be allowed. I also do not think these restrictions will change anything, it might change accidental killing and possibly suicide, but it wont effect criminals.

Not all people need to own guns. In Sweden you have to get a weapons approval from the police to show why you need a gun (hunting, general ownership etc). I don't buy the "I need a gun for self-defence" line. It's no longer the 1800s. A Harvard analysis showed that people defended themselves with a gun in nearly 0.9% of crimes from 2007 to 2011. SOURCE

The people who commit mass shootings are most often not criminals before they commit act of terrorism. They are regular citizens who buy their guns through legal means. Stricter laws means they have a harder time buying a gun and in most cases won't be allowed to buy guns. 

• Like 8
  • YAAAS 1
  • Thanks 2

lego
3 minutes ago, ZacharyMark said:

While at the same time Trump was making up lies about the people of El Paso not too long ago. 

he also managed to enjoy wedding between mass shootings

It's not easy love, but you've got friends you can trust
  • Sad 3

xoxo Craig
2 minutes ago, Karl said:

We don't have guns in the UK and last year we had 32 gun murders out of a 65 million population. And before you bring up knives, there were 285 knife murders last year. Last year the US had 14,623 gun murders out of a population of 327 million. When guns aren't ingrained in a culture the murders don't happen.

We do have guns here in the UK but you must have a licence, like if you were a farmer for example. We also have 'air guns' which fire rubber pellets which can be fatal. It is very hard to get your hands on a gun here in the UK, but they exist

Karl
1 minute ago, Craig Barnes said:

We do have guns here in the UK but you must have a licence, like if you were a farmer for example. We also have 'air guns' which fire rubber pellets which can be fatal. It is very hard to get your hands on a gun here in the UK, but they exist

Ok but we don't sell them in Tesco is what I mean, like they're not a general consumable here.

Marilyn MonHoe
33 minutes ago, lego said:

Captain America:

I love how he’s been speaking up so much lately :tony:

xoxo Craig
1 minute ago, Karl said:

Ok but we don't sell them in Tesco is what I mean, like they're not a general consumable here.

Yeah thats true!