💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

Enigma Popstar : Now Recruiting

StuckInMyMind

Featured Posts

StuckInMyMind

I’m recruiting fans to help with my new project which is EnigmaPopstar.com. I have the domain and I now just need to get to work on the design and content. If anybody is interested in this new project, please PM me. I’d love to collaborate with some die hard stans on ideas for the site. I do want to make sure everyone knows, the site will NOT be in anyway competition for GGD, more of a VR universe where we can participate in games and challenges that are Gaga related. I’m so excited to begin.

Roles that need to be filled:

• Designers

• Voice Actors

• Writers

• Music Makers

• Moderators

• Video Makers

• Pencil and Paint/Digital Artists

and more

rahrahbitch

I like your idea. If you need somebody for post's or something like this i can help you (sorry for my bad english, i'm italian but i'm working hard to improve my eng)

StuckInMyMind
Just now, rahrahbitch said:

I like your idea. If you need somebody for post's or something like this i can help you (sorry for my bad english, i'm italian but i'm working hard to improve my eng)

I’ve just updated the OP and I do need writers

StuckInMyMind
Just now, Jenina said:

I'd be interested in being a writer or moderator

Could you please PM me with previous experience and what you can do, like an example :)

Jenina
6 minutes ago, Ally the Maine said:

Could you please PM me with previous experience and what you can do, like an example :)

Sure thing

cool

Mikolaj

I'm potentially interested in devoting my time to that, but I don't think I understand what the project is about?  And if this is meant to be VR, don't you also need programmers?

StuckInMyMind
34 minutes ago, ExMachina said:

I'm potentially interested in devoting my time to that, but I don't think I understand what the project is about?  And if this is meant to be VR, don't you also need programmers?

I have somebody who is doing all of the coding for the site and is also creating the games and such, I'm obviously still open to ideas. If you can, send me a PM with a description of what you would like to do :)

StuckInMyMind
Just now, Adarsh said:

I want @Andreu to be a music maker and I’ll be his intern :giveup:

I want some original theme music for the backing of games and such so some electronic sounds etc. Does he do that genre?

StuckInMyMind
2 minutes ago, mindless said:

Do you have the budget for that? 

That's a bit of a personal question, no?

Archived