Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

What truly separates Gaga from other Artists?

Smother Em Eh

Featured Posts

Smother Em Eh

What are some special and/ or unique things that Gaga has that no other Artist/ Pop Artists have? Something that truly makes her stand out from the other pop girls or any Artist in general. 

I’d say her ability be so versatile being a tone, beauty & fashion chameleon. 

:what:

Get Applause & G.U.Y to 1B views!

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply
dynamite

She changed the landscape of pop music and reinvented the red carpet. She's a classically trained pianist who makes pop music, has an instantly recognisable voice and no two albums are the same. She is fierce!

Oh and her stage presence isn't matched by many.

DonatellaPop

bitch almost flew to space to visit our wigs :laughga::trollga:

https://blacklivesmatter.com/

DonatellaPop
1 minute ago, Renie said:

I think we all know what her greatest ASSet is!

* flashbacks to that time she twerked at the btwb * myes

https://blacklivesmatter.com/

Linus Gaga

Other artists  do what they've been told...while Gaga is the boss in the Haus

Hit me a message and say hi !

HeavyyMetalVenuss

unlike some recent years with other halftime shows :excuseu: she was able to make the superbowl stadium seem too small for her. her stage presence, discography, and ability to sincerely connect with her fans beyond some basic tweets is what got gaga where she is today

Cake like Malibu Gaga

LaLa

She's not afraid to take risks. So many artists find success or get one hit and then cling to the same (or very similar) styles, terrified if they change anything it'll all go away.

Gaga never follows trends and she never does the same thing twice, and  that's why she'll have a legendary career. 

gumzy3000

She is so involved with her work and you know that she is behind every creative decision. That she isn't some robot. 

trolly troll troll

Woolfsmck
1 hour ago, Smother Em Eh said:

What are some special and/ or unique things that Gaga has that no other Artist/ Pop Artists have? Something that truly makes her stand out from the other pop girls or any Artist in general. 

I’d say her ability be so versatile being a tone, beauty & fashion chameleon. 

:what:

I don't watch other artists much. .

Short answer 

Depth..  

I would need some time to flesh this o u t.. .

But 'most'  current artists are trying to trigger and audience segment with sound, or visuals or content.    

Combine them and you get Gaga's vision of an art piece.   

It goes over most of their heads.

like a cat in a sil, I observe life, moving and still. My words give a clue,look inside to see whats true

Customzanotti

She 's talented, brilliant, incredible, amazing, show stopping, spectacular, never the same, totally unique, completely not ever seen before, unafraid to reference or not reference, put it in a blender, **** on it, vomit on it, eat it, give birth to it.

Pompom hole n streets w/ ma heels

Archived