đź’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT đź’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
life

Gagz Shares Instagram Story showing off her make up skills

Boris2

Featured Posts

SHALLOW
8 hours ago, Cerny said:

Who’s gonna walk around with dark grey and green makeup on their cheekbones, noses, chins and upper lips/cupid’s bow though? :sweat: and you can use any other lip liner as lipstick. Same with any other shimmering eyeshadows, you can used them as highlighters too, and as toppers or whatever. There’s nothing revolutionary about it.

I was pointing out what it looks like a questionable makeup formula, not the lack of boldness. Launching a makeup line that looks quite cheap is very daring actually, the market is super saturated already with very good quality makeup that matches this brand’s price point. The only buzz around this line is created by the fact that Gaga’s name is attached to it.

At least those are refined looks even if too much for everyday occasions.

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Cerny
1 hour ago, SHALLOW said:

At least those are refined looks even if too much for everyday occasions.

Sure, you can go for an editorial look and add striking colours to the higher points of your face and anywhere else you’d like to put it on, if that’s what you want, but again you can use any other compressed, liquid or creamy pigment for that. The idea of having a multi-purpose makeup product is not unheard of. All makeup is.

And I’d wager most people are going to exclusively use the glam attack on their eyes, just as it’s predominantly advertised and suggested on amazon:

149e9726-9812-4d95-8ryjap.jpeg

d0006903-2481-4788-afvk5o.jpeg

doppelganger
11 hours ago, Cerny said:

I’m pretty sure makeup lovers and enthusiast are going to be more observant and critical of the sheerness of her formula, rather than her wonky makeup application. This and the other green one have very questionable pigment payoff. If there’s anything reviewers are going to criticise about her line, is that. 

Edit:

Regarding the green one:

983832e5-2242-4198-amcj3i.jpeg

That’s some infant makeup kit quality.

The green was applied with a brush, which might explain the lightness of the pigment ... In any case the green does not look great blended into the skin. It just looks messy. 

As for Gaga's looks, the wand itself makes glam attack not suitable for a wingliner look. At least not on its own and without a proper eyeliner. 

I think we should reserve our judgement until the reviews, but the live videos have not been very convincing ....  

Cerny
3 minutes ago, doppelganger said:

The green was applied with a brush, which might explain the lightness of the pigment ... In any case the green does not look great blended into the skin. It just looks messy. 

As for Gaga's looks, the wand itself makes glam attack not suitable for a wingliner look. At least not on its own and without a proper eyeliner. 

I think we should reserve our judgement until the reviews, but the live videos have not been very convincing ....  

Well, they are trying to convince people to buy their products, show off and don’t use a tool that messes up and doesn’t work well with your formula, and also let people know about it :sweat:, some brands advice you to use this or that tool for better results. I didn’t criticise Gaga’s winged eye, I called it wonky because people were saying that it looked bad and it’s really not great but that didn’t catch my attention as much as the sheerness of it, and thought that was more suitable for discussion. Though, now that you pointed that out, who uses a wand to do a winged eye anyway, lmao, that was on Gaga. 

Precisely, sometimes the writing is on the wall. Either the glam attack is far from being a highly pigmented, longwearing, all-over color amplifier (this is how it’s described on the HL website and amazon) or they’re doing a poor job at showing their own product. We’ll see. 

doppelganger
45 minutes ago, Cerny said:

Well, they are trying to convince people to buy their products, show off and don’t use a tool that messes up and doesn’t work well with your formula, and also let people know about it :sweat:, some brands advice you to use this or that tool for better results. I didn’t criticise Gaga’s winged eye, I called it wonky because people were saying that it looked bad and it’s really not great but that didn’t catch my attention as much as the sheerness of it, and thought that was more suitable for discussion. Though, now that you pointed that out, who uses a wand to do a winged eye anyway, lmao, that was on Gaga. 

Precisely, sometimes the writing is on the wall. Either the glam attack is far from being a highly pigmented, longwearing, all-over color amplifier (this is how it’s described on the HL website and amazon) or they’re doing a poor job at showing their own product. We’ll see. 

Let's hope it's the latter. You would think that HL would market to its product's strength, ie Glam Attack is buildable and finishes to a glittery powder when rubbed, simplicity of use with great effect etc.  

15 hours ago, JohnnyVersace said:

That thick ass wing.....

I....

Like sis we gotta up this imagery if we're launching a BEAUTY BRAND :saladga:

giphy.gif

If gaga blended the edges a bit and  mixed the color of the eye with rose bitch on her lips she could literally have the same look as the women in your gif. 

The Z
13 minutes ago, KatieJudasGaga4 said:

@KEVIN STEVE What's funny :shrug:

Her eye makeup is just horrible, I can do better even though I never worn makeup :shrug:

Also, I loooove LMAOing you, cause you're like an icon of this fanbase and you get mad pretty easily, I find it cute ; that's all in good fun:oops: :kara:

KatieJudasGaga4
23 minutes ago, KEVIN STEVE said:

Her eye makeup is just horrible, I can do better even though I never worn makeup :shrug:

I mean, her eyeliner can be easily fixed, that's why I said a little

23 minutes ago, KEVIN STEVE said:

you get mad pretty easily, I find it cute ; that's all in good fun:oops: :kara:

tenor.gif?itemid=4947831

The Z
25 minutes ago, KatieJudasGaga4 said:

tenor.gif?itemid=4947831

You… you… are you being violent?:cryga: Don't take Judas' lyrics too seriously Katie :bradley:

HermioneT

It is funny how some people here think that Gaga lacks "basics make-up skills" judging from this pic.:bradley:

I' m pretty sure I would not be able to recreate this look even remotely. So let me tell you - coming from someone who fails on a daily basis to apply concealer and mascara - this look is not one someone with zero make-up skills would do.:trollga:

I can see, too, that it isn't a neat or  a "going for a professional imagery" look and it might not what we are used to think is "good looking make-up". But it is not just lacking skills.

She / hers

Archived