Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

What would you like?

StuckInMyMind

Featured Posts

StuckInMyMind

A few weeks ago I posted an idea on here about a Gaga website I wanted to create. This is now becoming a reality but I would like to know, if you had to pay to join, what content would you like to see? The website will be very interactive (hence having to pay to join). Post your ideas on what you would like to see whether it be specific games, photo gallery, shop etc etc

Enzo

pay to join? I-

maybe post without getting warned or something like that lol

툭 까보면 어김없이 소리질러와

Chromatic

I doubt anyone would want to pay to join a forum, and furthermore, there are several photo galleries and merch shops online, that people can access for free.

It would be better if the membership wouldn’t be buyable for few months. New website, small count of users, maybe later make some paid functions - want to have no posts limit? Buy pro version. Want to have no warnings? Buy it.

27 minutes ago, Ally the Maine said:

A few weeks ago I posted an idea on here about a Gaga website I wanted to create. This is now becoming a reality but I would like to know, if you had to pay to join

This is where I stopped reading.

dynamite

I wouldn't pay and I don't think many would. Only if you had something really exclusive like unreleased tracks (and not as a one off) could you justify charging people imo. 

Though I wouldn't be against having (optional) paid features. 

automatic

pay to join wouldnt be great... i dont think most of us would do it

gaga themed games would be super neat though

Seeka

If you have to pay to join you have to be offering up so much you probably can't handle that yourself. 

Like seriously. People don't have to pay for p0rn, music, or literally anything. You have to be offering something big for a fansite. 

Plus also, if you're going to make such a big site, make people pay for it, and base it off of Gaga, you're probably going to get sued for using Gaga's image in such a way. 

OpenHeartedMonster

The only thing I could pay for doing is to be able talk to Gaga or something like that.

I'm glad you're determined to make your idea to come true but I'm afraid that that won't work. I wish you good luck tho! :kara:

gumzy3000

I am not sure how you can justify it being paid if its mediocre or a basic forum. The being said, if people are going to pay to join it, it needs to be creative to the next level and interesting enough where people do not get bored easily.

trolly troll troll

StuckInMyMind

I think you’re all missing the point here, it’s not going to be a FORUM, it’ll be more than that, yes you can interact with other members but it’ll be a website somewhat like Pottermore, where you take part in games, activities and you’ll have to complete quests to level up, by levelling up you can win prizes (hence it’s a pay to join site). There will be exclusives but also this site won’t be expensive to join, it’ll be like £5-£10 a month for subscription

DiscoStyx
5 minutes ago, Ally the Maine said:

I think you’re all missing the point here, it’s not going to be a FORUM, it’ll be more than that, yes you can interact with other members but it’ll be a website somewhat like Pottermore, where you take part in games, activities and you’ll have to complete quests to level up, by levelling up you can win prizes (hence it’s a pay to join site). There will be exclusives but also this site won’t be expensive to join, it’ll be like £5-£10 a month for subscription

we don't have the same definition of expensive :saladga:

cause of death: gaga singing along perfect illusion on BBC Radio 1

Chromatic
5 minutes ago, Ally the Maine said:

The fact that it won't even be a forum and that you'll have to pay monthly makes it even worse.

Archived