Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
my experience

Scheiße (JWT Edit Preview) + JWT Experience Summary

DC

Featured Posts

Sorry I’m late but I’m sure somewhere in the world it’s still August 1st so this can still count :laughga:

Alright, happy 2 year anniversary to my most favorite Gaga tour of all time, the Joanne World Tour!!!

(Listen to the Joanne album from Diamond Heart to Just Another Day for the full effect of this topic)

I remember I got Mariah Carey tickets for Christmas back in 2016 and I was pretty excited, not a whole lot though, then she did that thing at the New Years and well, that didn’t help the excitement :laughga:

Anyway, so my dad got a refund, and he found out Lady Gaga was touring for the Joanne album (and this is before I was a Little Monster) so I was like “Ok, cool I guess.” And he bought the tickets sometime in May or June.

So, since my date was August 21st at the Xcel Energy arena in St. Paul, I decided to take the time to listen to a bunch of songs I didn’t even know of at the time like Judas (which I instantly fell in love with!), LoveGame... So Happy I Could Die, Speechless... and I think that’s about it. I already knew the entire Joanne album cause my mom bought it and she would always play it when she dropped me off at school, then when she picked me up we’d listen to Perfect Illusion :heart:

So, August came and I saw that videos were being uploaded from the tour so I decided not to look at ANYTHING! Cause it would spoil the surprise of the show, trust me it’s the best decision  ever!

Well we finally got to the arena on August 21st and waited like an hour and a half. Then the lighting got dark and since we were up high right behind the giant side screens (they were HUGE in real life) we could’t see the countdown being displayed upfront. But when we heard the first beat of the intro me and my dad knew it was starting and the whole arena started to scream!

As the intro ended she screamed “Call me Joanne!!!” and my whole body went cold and warm and filled with emotions! I screamed so loud (as you can see by my horribly shot videos filled with pre-pubescent screaming :ladyhaha:)

A-YOstarted right after that and I literally cried, it was one of my and my moms favorite songs off the album and I just kept thinking in my head “She’s so live! She’s so live!” Cause so many people aren’t live these days and that’s all I could think off besides all the emotions she put out with just her voice ringing through the arena.

She also brought Emma onstage right before Million Reasons and Gaga passed the mic over to her and Emma said to everyone (off the top of my head) “Everyone hug the person next next to you and love yourself!” Or something like that, it was absolutely beautiful! And I cried so much and you can tell she was also holding back tears, I’m getting teary eyed just thinking about it :sharon:

Well anyway, the JWT was the best night of my life and it’s got a special place in my heart. It’s the thing that converted me into a Little Monster and I can’t be any more thankful for that, and how I met all the amazing people I know such as my amazing friends on this website like @KatieJudasGaga4, @PlastiscGuy, and so many others! And off site I became amazing friends with @EnigmaPresents!

Anyway, because of that, I’ve decided to make one of the best JWT DVD’s based off of my experience there and how it affected my life, here’s a preview of Scheiße (some things may change in future releases):

... oh and here’s all my awful videos (keep volume low if you wanna save your ears :ladyhaha:)

Spoiler

:heart:

Also sorry for any mistakes, this took like an hour to type up and I looked through as much as I could :fan:

Also, not to mention but the JWT was the first concert I’ve ever been to so that gives it EXTRA special points :firega::heart:

RudraCNG

One of the best nights of my life tbh and Gaga was so close I couldn't believe it. I was a little afraid she wasn't able to dance or something bc my date got rescheduled from September to January, but everything was perfect, from setlist to staging.

calmar
8 minutes ago, ProjectJoanne said:

Also, not to mention but the JWT was the first concert I’ve ever been to so that gives it EXTRA special points :firega::heart:

Congrats! I wish I could have done the same but my parents took me to a Jimmy Buffett concert early on in high school and that was my first :sweat: 

Spoiler

also it is not the 1st anywhere in the world; the earliest time is 4:41am in parts of the pacific.

俺の勝利は揺るぎない

11 minutes ago, calmar said:

Congrats! I wish I could have done the same but my parents took me to a Jimmy Buffett concert early on in high school and that was my first :sweat: 

Hide contents

also it is not the 1st anywhere in the world; the earliest time is 4:41am in parts of the pacific.

Darn... to both of those comments :laughga:

Well I hope you still had a good time :happy:

Archived