Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Anyone got scared by Bad Romance?

Linus Gaga

Featured Posts

TheSlash

Yes, but only the first time I heard it in full :poot: . Now I'm kinda used to it :lana: . And for me it's not loud either as I got used to loud music over the years :selena: .

Ew, David!

Interlude

This triggered many dormant and suppressed memories but yes I have

PT3ppjX.gif

#BlackLivesMatter #TransLivesMatter - You let down members of the community and forced us out.

Quartz

There was this one time everyone was asleep at night, and my cousin and I wanted to bop silently in the living room. I put in my deluxe Fame Monster CD, and turned the stereo on. I didn't know that THE VOLUME WAS TURNED FULL VOLUME. It was unbelievably loud! OMG my cousin and I were so petrified that we couldn't figure out what to do for a full 10 seconds - just flailing our arms around, panicking. Eventually, I managed to make sense of the situation and quickly rolled the volume to mute. Damn near gave us a heart attack. :sharon: Thanks Gaga :vegas:

Inside, we are really made the same. 🕊

StuckInMyMind

The first time I heard the leak before it was released, I literally ripped the earphones out, closed my laptop and rocked back and forth in a corner just wondering what my life had become

Archived