Ivy 13,829 Posted August 2, 2019 Share Posted August 2, 2019 I've been trying to figure out what it says on her undies for like 10 minutes what is wrong with meย the meow in zombieboy Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Abigail 408 Posted August 2, 2019 Share Posted August 2, 2019 Just now, Ivy said: I've been trying to figure out what it says on her undies for like 10 minutes what is wrong with meย La Maison Gaga said it said "tokyo" Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
ydnmnme 16,039 Posted August 2, 2019 Share Posted August 2, 2019 Homemade Bolognese mmmm Dan has everythingย Bradley wished to haveย ๐ผ ๐น๐๐'๐ ๐๐ถ๐๐๐ถ ๐ท๐ ๐ถ๐๐๐๐ ๐ป๐๐๐๐๐๐, ๐ท๐๐ ๐ผ ๐ธ๐ถ๐ ๐ท๐ ๐๐๐๐พ๐๐ฝ๐ Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
LaLa 19,937 Posted August 2, 2019 Share Posted August 2, 2019 Just now, ydnmnme said: Homemade Bologneze mmmm Dan has everything that Bradley wished to haveย Dan getting thatย fresh made, non-leftover pastaย ย Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
G U C C I 5,633 Posted August 2, 2019 Share Posted August 2, 2019 Iโm so shocked she actually shared something personal. The ASIB clouds have cleared I see. She may actually come back to some of her old ways like she was before the **** storm that was the year of 2018.ย Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
crushedlemonice 1,374 Posted August 2, 2019 Share Posted August 2, 2019 The paper towels made me giggleย Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
adamsenigma 9,520 Posted August 2, 2019 Share Posted August 2, 2019 I love how even her table looks 100% italian, I donโt know how to explain it but it just looks so cute and vintage and I imagine her eating her pastas in a small house on a beautiful hill next to a forest.ย Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Salome 685 Posted August 2, 2019 Share Posted August 2, 2019 29 minutes ago, ydnmnme said: Homemade Bolognese mmmm Dan has everythingย Bradley wished to haveย Uhmmm, maybe she's eating with Bradley. A woman can dream Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Diamond heart99 5,262 Posted August 2, 2019 Share Posted August 2, 2019 7 minutes ago, adammonroe said: I love how even her table looks 100% italian, I donโt know how to explain it but it just looks so cute and vintage and I imagine her eating her pastas in a small house on a beautiful hill next to a forest.ย Pretty sure this is the Hollywood Hills house so you arenโt that far off.ย I like that sheโs posting real sh!tย again - but itโs odd and out of the blue. Iโm blonde, Iโm skinny, Iโm rich and Iโm a little bit of a bitch Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
ydnmnme 16,039 Posted August 2, 2019 Share Posted August 2, 2019 1 minute ago, Ktaylor99 said: Pretty sure this is the Hollywood Hills house so you arenโt that far off.ย I like that sheโs posting real sh!tย again - but itโs odd and out of the blew.ย Sheโs posting it to make one more statement about her having a new boyfriend. Girl hasnโt posted things like thatย for a whileย ๐ผ ๐น๐๐'๐ ๐๐ถ๐๐๐ถ ๐ท๐ ๐ถ๐๐๐๐ ๐ป๐๐๐๐๐๐, ๐ท๐๐ ๐ผ ๐ธ๐ถ๐ ๐ท๐ ๐๐๐๐พ๐๐ฝ๐ Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Diamond heart99 5,262 Posted August 2, 2019 Share Posted August 2, 2019 1 minute ago, ydnmnme said: Sheโs posting it to make one more statement about her having a new boyfriend. Girl hasnโt posted things like thatย for a whileย I figured everyone received the memo! Iโm blonde, Iโm skinny, Iโm rich and Iโm a little bit of a bitch Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Lady Rah Rah 2,013 Posted August 2, 2019 Share Posted August 2, 2019 BAM Chromatica will live on forever. Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Noctelus 2,930 Posted August 2, 2019 Share Posted August 2, 2019 11 hours ago, Teal Ambition said: her la vie en rose tattoo?ย oh we're all gaga tattoo experts now? Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
AVeryGagaHolyDick 32,440 Posted August 2, 2019 Share Posted August 2, 2019 48 minutes ago, HeavyMetalLover said: oh we're all gaga tattoo experts now? we've always been Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Teal Ambition 47,805 Posted August 2, 2019 Author Share Posted August 2, 2019 3 hours ago, HeavyMetalLover said: oh we're all gaga tattoo experts now? I amย โโโโโโโโ before I am Canadian, I am Chromatican โโโโโโโโ Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Featured Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.