Jump to content
Stefani Tee
digital art

Lady Gaga - The Singles (box set) 2019 edition

Featured Posts

PinkPop

That's amazing - I would liveee for something like that, but I don't think it will ever happen because CD singles aren't made anymore. Although, they are bringing tapes back as collectables when certain artists bring their new record out, so we never know!

 

I would though get rid of a few titles- 

BDR, DID, HAIR, DOPE, VENUS, A-YO, JOHN WAYNEweren't singles. (I'm not sure about ARUTW). 

 

Btw, I'd recommend you watermark this - you don't know who's lurking and will steal it and post it as theirs! Don't give no people on eBay making to look at hot dollar any chance lol!!

Edited by PinkPop
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Stone S

I would buy this in a heartbeat. This is what we NEED AND DESERVE

Welcome to Industria

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
PinkPop
25 minutes ago, Stone S said:

I would buy this in a heartbeat. This is what we NEED AND DESERVE

this is the truth 

Edited by PinkPop
  • Like 1

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
whipopotamus

I feel like if Gaga ever put out a singles collection it will just be all her personal faves. Not necessarily singles 

  • Like 1
  • LMAO 1

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Ally the Maine
7 minutes ago, Gagadonna said:

nice work

but no million reasons and the cure?? 

FML I thought I'd missed some SMH

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
warholastar
8 minutes ago, PinkPop said:

That's amazing - I would liveee for something like that, but I don't think it will ever happen because CD singles aren't made anymore. Although, they are bringing tapes back as collectables when certain artists bring their new record out, so we never know!

 

I would though get rid of a few titles- 

BDR, DID, HAIR, DOPE, VENUS, A-YO, JOHN WAYNEweren't singles. (I'm not sure about ARUTW). 

 

Btw, I'd recommend you watermark this - you don't know who's lurking and will steal it and post it as theirs! Don't give no people on eBay making to look at hot dollar any chance lol!!

They were in many countries

  • Like 1

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Jeroen Bloeming
8 minutes ago, PinkPop said:

That's amazing - I would liveee for something like that, but I don't think it will ever happen because CD singles aren't made anymore. Although, they are bringing tapes back as collectables when certain artists bring their new record out, so we never know!

They are tho! At least they are in Europe 

  • Thanks 1

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
PinkPop
1 minute ago, warholastar said:

They were in many countries

 

1 minute ago, Jeroen Bloeming said:

They are tho! At least they are in Europe 

They were promo singles with the exception of DIDT which had a limited release. 

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Jeroen Bloeming
Just now, PinkPop said:

 

They were promo singles with the exception of DIDT which had a limited release. 

I meant cd singles in general. Not the Gaga ones. But I don't see why they wouldn't release this. I guess a vinyl box set would be a better seller

  • Thanks 1

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Ally the Maine
1 minute ago, PinkPop said:

 

They were promo singles with the exception of DIDT which had a limited release. 

Well, to be fair, I did state I hope I make it someday for me... and I already have my own copies of all the singles mentioned :)  But I appreciate your feedback

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
PinkPop
4 minutes ago, Jeroen Bloeming said:

I meant cd singles in general. Not the Gaga ones. But I don't see why they wouldn't release this. I guess a vinyl box set would be a better seller

Oh sorry - read it wrong! Really? They sell them in shops still? 

  • YAAAS 1

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
PinkPop
4 minutes ago, Ally the Maine said:

Well, to be fair, I did state I hope I make it someday for me... and I already have my own copies of all the singles mentioned :)  But I appreciate your feedback

You made them yourself?

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Ally the Maine
1 minute ago, PinkPop said:

You made them yourself?

I did yes, you can find them posted in the Fan Art section :)

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
×
×
  • Create New...