💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
throwback

Joanne World Tour Anniversary

Twitter

Featured Posts

Today marks the second year anniversary of Lady Gaga’s (arguably) best tour.

c3b25777660699680b66f6448072d590.gif

The tour commenced at the Roger’s Arena in Vancouver. The critically acclaimed show: 

- Broke Records
- Amazing Vocals
- Outstanding Gross
- Great Visuals
- Unexpected Setlist

Despite the cancellation due to body pains and fibromyalgia flare-ups. It remains in the top 10 of best tours in 2017.

tumblr_owg71wjeFO1ti7u2bo1_500.gif

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply
KatieJudasGaga4
Just now, Borislshere said:

My least Favorite tour but I still had a good time 

tumblr_ou2zmwf43i1u6n38po1_250.gif

That gif :air:

KatieJudasGaga4

I absolutely loved this tour. Her vocals and her emotional connection with the audience during The Edge of Glory and Million Reasons, ugh. And she sang Grigio Girls at my show and that still holds a special place in my heart since I know how it feels to lose a very close friend :heart:

Andreu

I liked the ArtRave better but I still loved being able to see Gaga agin with this tour :heart:

Head Empty

The way she performed Scheiße was truly one of her best tour setups since Bad Romance at the Monster Ball, in my opinion

Didymus

Eh. Probably my least favorite tour :noparty: Some of the staging was nice but that setlist was a total bore, the costumes seemed uninspired, the choreo was just more of the same, there was no cohesion or story to the overall show, there were way too few musical reimainings of the songs (even though she promised she was gonna finally switch it up), the up-tempo numbers felt like simple fillers leading to the inevitable show highlight: her at the piano (yawn),... I don't get what's to love about it tbh :messga: It's great to see Gaga on stage but the show itself was not impressive to me. I'd much rather watch Enigma and y'all know I'm not a big fan of that either :air:

Happy second year anniversary though! :party:

RudraCNG

My favourite tour :party: I attended to her show in Barcelona (I could have attended twice in my city but she rescheduled the shows). I know, maybe it's  because it was my show, but I could swear it was her best show, her vocals were just out of this world.

Some of my favourite performances (her vocals ugh I just can't)

Davian

I wouldn’t call it her best but still amazing:kara: She always sets the bar high:firega:

The vocals were on point!!

What you want Lady Gaga🥂 What you want with Christina🥂

Anveeroy

Good tour but nothing special.  Sorry, Xoxo! 

Stream Kylie-Janet Discographies!

Andreu
10 minutes ago, RudraCNG said:

My favourite tour :party: I attended to her show in Barcelona (I could have attended twice in my city but she rescheduled the shows). I know, maybe it's  because it was my show, but I could swear it was her best show, her vocals were just out of this world.

I'll regret forever not going to the two bcn shows or at least have tried to :deadbanana:

Spoiler

forever or til she comes here again

Spoiler

which will probably never

Spoiler

so forever

RudraCNG
10 minutes ago, Andreu said:

I'll regret forever not going to the two bcn shows or at least have tried to :deadbanana:

Reveal hidden contents

forever or til she comes here again

Reveal hidden contents

which will probably never

Reveal hidden contents

so forever

Yeah, same here. I hope she returns to Bcn since now it became one of her "two shows in a row" cities.

Phoebe Buffay

A nice tour but it didn't have that ''Gaga'' element and that's why it falls flat when compared to her earlier tours. Happy birthday nonetheless

Archived