šŸ’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT šŸ’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

Where can i post my art?

SexxxDreamz

Featured Posts

SexxxDreamz

So i recently started drawing (Well i've always liked sketchingĀ but i was never fully into it until recently) I just got a drawing tablet and i've been having so much fun with it! I was wondering, where's a good place to post Digital Art and receive feedback? I've posted on Devianart, Instagram and Twitter but i never have any luck. This is my Insta if anyone is interested to see my art. Does anyone have any app or website recommendation?

https://www.instagram.com/jjseditsdrawings/

Ā 

mindless

Behance has a nice community.

Deviantart as well. Just mingle more with your fellow artists.Ā 

JazzGa

You pretty much listed the top 3 places artists get an audience and interact with other artists. The only other place I'd recommend is Tumblr. If you aren't getting a satisfying amount of feedback, you probably are not giving enough! I built me a rather large following on dA in high school by being a very enthusiastic supporter and commenter. First I gotĀ grateful fellow unpopular peopleĀ like me to comment back on my stuff after I commented on theirs.Ā  Then I started getting noob fans because I improved, found a style people liked, and regularly gave attention to other artists. Finally from there I started getting other popular artists to want to befriend me and give me a shoutout and collab and stuff.Ā 

Alas, being a popular anime wolf/horse drawer was not that rewarding and was mostly just drama so I quit dA in college :ladyhaha:

God created Adam and Eve, but Gį»dga collabed with BrianšŸŽŗ and StevešŸŽ·

Archived