music news

Norman ****ing Rockwell Album Cover + Release Date

Poissonche

Featured Posts

• Replies 155
  • Created
  • Last Reply
crisTEAne

looking at the font, the punctuation, and the capitalizationĀ of the tracklist, iā€” my poor OCD :selena:Ā 

excited to hear the songs, tho.

if you hurt taylor swift, i'll hurt you back

FfFfFfFF
5 minutes ago, Pops Wife said:

Omg this is wild! Love it! It's so much more creative, colorful, and silly than her other album covers. Finally something other than a photo of Lana with a car lol.Ā 

Do yall think Cinnamon Girl is an updated version of the Cinnamon demo, or a Neil Young cover?

Glad to see a lot of recent leaks/one-offsĀ  made the cut for the album, plus a few unheard ones. I'm hyped af yaaaaas gonna bop to this album for the rest of the summer

It's the song we already know as Cinnamon.

Only 3 songs are unheard/ though. The two new singles that will get a video + Bartender which she already teased in interviews.

Max
9 minutes ago, Dukttape said:

No, the song is called Doin Time

She meant itā€˜s about time that the album is comingĀ :awkney:

migamiga

i really love the cover! it's along the lines of what i thought ARTPOP's cover should've been. but anyways really excited!!!Ā :excited2:

misunderstood

OMFG I LOVE IT

"I'd rather be poor and happy, than rich and alone"

I love all of it! Not really a fan of Doin' Time having a spot but I'll guess I'll listen to the whole album first and then make up my mind about it.Ā :happy:

underneath the pine

Fanta

Iā€™m excited but weā€™ve heard life half the songs and only a couple sounded good to me. She better bring it with the other half. Iā€™m PUMPED for Cinnamon Girl and NBAR. I know theyā€™ll be beautiful!

Glad Doinā€™ Time is on the album too, she needed some good happy summer vibes. Some of the songs were too drawn out and sad, not in the usual LDR way, so thatā€™s good.Ā 

Ryusei

:ladyhaha:Ā the cover is kinda ugly and next best american record leaked in full already so... mess but iā€˜m looking forward to the music especially hearing happiness is a butterfly in full is getting me hyped. And bartender cause she talked about it beforeĀ :excited2:

Musery

22 minutes ago, Bio said:

Ok sĆ³ we already heard 5 of the 14 songsĀ :creepflop:

+ snippets to 6 songs were releasedĀ 

Phaye Monster

Get ready for sad bitch hour, ladies

I actually love the cover art though:firega:

I'm an ARTPOP bitch, baby

Archived