Featured Posts

Lion Heart

I hate this woman

Her taste in men <<<<<<

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀

• Replies 514
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This day has been so fun. I wonder if Bobby saw how boring GGD has been and decided to throw us a bone with these pics. :trollga:

Renie
18 minutes ago, Lion Heart said:

I love this woman so much it hurts

That’s better :vegas:

Woolfsmck
11 minutes ago, TinyGa said:

This day has been so fun. I wonder if Bobby saw how boring GGD has been and decided to throw us a bone with these pics. :trollga:

Pretty good role...yep...I got a bunch of haha in.....

But 7 out line away / pay the don't

Has come for this dood....

Nitey Nite

like a cat in a sil, I observe life, moving and still. My words give a clue,look inside to see whats true

MonsterMom
3 minutes ago, Woolfsmck said:

Nitey Nite

I never know what you are saying :ladyhaha:...but I think goodnight :pawsup:

Renie
6 minutes ago, Woolfsmck said:

Nitey Nite

I as well don’t often catch what you’re trying to say! But I do try to!

And this line is sending me! Im going to say this now! I got a bunch of haha in! I love it! :sharon:

beaublue
13 hours ago, Kimmo said:

Also she reminds me of my sister with that lazy hair and I’m not here for it .....

giphy.gif

Cause she lives to serve you, she MUST have her hair done, make up done & wear only high fashion otherwise she’s trash! She CANNOT BE HUMAN!

G U C C I

Between these surprise pics, the teasing of the pics on insta (thanks @Ktaylor99), his ex wife making a poker face reference with a selfie, and now vogue saying that Bradley and Gaga are at a resort in Italy I’m beyond excited for what tomorrow may hold :vegas:

unfortunately she will probably allow this to count as her social media activity for two weeks and be silent as the grave while Sarah updates Haus Labs insta :air:

when a “pr storm” was mentioned for promoting Haus Labs THIS was not anywhere near what I had in mind. Dear Lord let LG6 get here soon. 

MonsterMom
2 minutes ago, LVbuttondown said:

Between these surprise pics, the teasing of the pics on insta (thanks @Ktaylor99), his ex wife making a poker face reference with a selfie, and now vogue saying that Bradley and Gaga are at a resort in Italy I’m beyond excited for what tomorrow may hold :vegas:

unfortunately she will probably allow this to count as her social media activity for two weeks and be silent as the grave while Sarah updates Haus Labs insta :air:

when a “pr storm” was mentioned for promoting Haus Labs THIS was not anywhere near what I had in mind. Dear Lord let LG6 get here soon. 

Here’s what I don’t get. In the article it says they have been hanging out at her home and she is happy not to have to keep it a secret....why would she have to keep it a secret that she was dating an audio engineer :sharon:. It would have benefited her to squash the Bradley rumors weeks or months ago. This whole thing is just so so weird. And that ex posting her picture with that caption is just :air:. 

I have never seen such a mess :reductive:

MonsterJay
7 hours ago, NewUsername said:

what kind of pictures are we talking about here? :oprah:

Pic of him in his underwear lmao

G U C C I
38 minutes ago, MonsterMom said:

Here’s what I don’t get. In the article it says they have been hanging out at her home and she is happy not to have to keep it a secret....why would she have to keep it a secret that she was dating an audio engineer :sharon:. It would have benefited her to squash the Bradley rumors weeks or months ago. This whole thing is just so so weird. And that ex posting her picture with that caption is just :air:. 

I have never seen such a mess :reductive:

I literally can’t come with a theory that puts all the pieces they’ve thrown out together and make it make sense. What is going on? I’m seriously perched for what’s next. 

Plus the more I look at the pics the more I think the guy could be gay and his ex is out here captioning **** with “poker face.”

I can’t. Jesus 

MonsterMom
Just now, LVbuttondown said:

I literally can’t come with a theory that puts all the pieces they’ve thrown out together and make it make sense. What is going on? I’m seriously perched for what’s next. 

Plus the more I look at the pics the more I think the guy could be gay and his ex is out here captioning **** with “poker face.”

I can’t. Jesus 

Oh girl I did not even think of that :air:. This is going to get good 

girl smile GIF

Jakkusan

Gaga wearing shorts to a date with her own name stitched on the back... a choice, I guess...

LilyLark

Regardless of whether the relationship is real or not, I do think it's very possible she's using it as PR to get rid of the "homewrecker" rumors. The rumors went away for the most part, but between the Russian IG comments and that US Weekly thing with Christian they were revived yet again. I don't think Gaga's team even minded the rumors so much at first—but the rumors definitely spiraled and got out of control. Even if part of the GP "ships" Gaga and Bradley, it's not unlikely that her team just didn't want any possible potential personal drama to interfere with LG6. Yes, there are stars that definitely use their personal life or their personal life is part of their image, but once you go down that road it's easy for stars to be treated like Taylor Swift where the media starts assuming every song or comment is about an ex or current partner.

And this guy seems like a safe bet: age appropriate, steady job and has worked with other celebrities, private social media, etc. He was divorced for nearly a year before he even started working with Gaga if you look at the timeline and his ex posted an IG pic with her boyfriend a few days ago (FBI little monsters found that out), so I doubt her team could have predicted his ex would be all "poker face" on IG.

Archived