Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
life

Lady Gaga seen kissing audio engineer Dan Horton

Teal Ambition

Featured Posts

Diamond heart99
8 minutes ago, Inferno said:

Idk by doing their job and looking as these sorts of places always have done lol

I mean I feel you I do, but I think you're a little TOo conspiracy based like, these are tabloids that can easily obtain information. Bradga is a hot tabloid topic rn for whoever still buys those magazines, I have a hard time buying that he's supplying these rags with information out of spite lol like not saying it's Impossible but idk why this fanbase has always thought so little of him when he's never even been exposed enough to us for us to have any predispositions about him based in reality

Okay.  Yeah I’ve worked in Hollywood for 20 years but I’m a conspiracy theorist. 🙄

Most of the tabloids except really low rent ones are just press release outlets for celebs.  But go off I guess. 

Not gonna doxx myself to prove anything to you. 

I’m blonde, I’m skinny, I’m rich and I’m a little bit of a bitch

• Replies 514
  • Created
  • Last Reply
MonsterMom
1 minute ago, Inferno said:

Who goes to lemonade just for lemonade then moves on to another spot for lunch that literally serves the same damn menu basically lol why didn't they just eat at lemonade? :gum: these are the real questions to ponder

To be seen :stalkga:

Renie
5 minutes ago, MonsterMom said:

Can we please all focus on what is important!

Who doesn’t finish their lemonade on a hot summer day?  :what:.

Am I right? 

Also, great detective work @Renie:applause:

Haha Right?! Usually that sh*ts gone in 2 gulps! It’s like ice coffee! Doesn’t stand a chance

Edonis

Regardless if these pics are for PR purposes or not, why are some people acting like they aren't actually dating or seeing each other or something, but instead holding out for Cooper or something  :awkney: She could actually like him. He does fit her type after all...

I mean, anything can happen, but this isn't the first time her relationships have been revealed via the press. This has been a thing she'd done since 2010...

Inferno
5 minutes ago, Ktaylor99 said:

Okay.  Yeah I’ve worked in Hollywood for 20 years but I’m a conspiracy theorist. 🙄

Most of the tabloids except really low rent ones are just press release outlets for celebs.  But go off I guess. 

Not gonna doxx myself to prove anything to you. 

Can you relax? Damn, I'm just playing devil's advocate here lol it ain't that serious.

Diamond heart99
3 minutes ago, Inferno said:

Can you relax? Damn, I'm just playing devil's advocate here lol it ain't that serious.

I’m fine with playing DA - but the conspiracy comment was uncalled for. Especially when you asked my opinion.

Inferno
1 minute ago, Ktaylor99 said:

I’m fine with playing DA - but the conspiracy comment was uncalled for. Especially when you asked my opinion.

Didnt intend it to be insulting tbh kinda just threw it out there casually but if it offended you my bad.

Diamond heart99
12 minutes ago, Inferno said:

Didnt intend it to be insulting tbh kinda just threw it out there casually but if it offended you my bad.

Thank you. 

Diamond heart99
27 minutes ago, MonsterMom said:

To be seen :stalkga:

And sits a table apart at Lemonade because they aren’t being photo’d.

Oh wait! The toilet that’s is social media caught on ye olde iPhone. 

Look - I just hope she’s happy and like Nicki said “f*ck what you want” but this just screams of BS to me. 

MonsterMom
2 minutes ago, Ktaylor99 said:

And sits a table apart at Lemonade because they aren’t being photo’d.

Oh wait! The toilet that’s is social media caught on ye olde iPhone. 

Look - I just hope she’s happy and like Nicki said “f*ck what you want” but this just screams of BS to me. 

There is just a lack of closeness and physical touch. If they had been “ hanging out” at her house and the studio, etc...they would not look like business associates :trollga:

Xoxo Adriana
11 hours ago, KatherinePierce said:

Omg she wore these shorts and boots again. I dont want another joanne

god no. oh please no. 

giphy.gif

CautiousLurker
1 hour ago, MonsterMom said:

Can we please all focus on what is important!

Who doesn’t finish their lemonade on a hot summer day?  :what:.

A skinny legend who watches her fantastic figure :queenga:

Spoiler

Oh who am I kidding, there's only one reason you don't finish a lemonade and it's c*ck - I speak solely from imaginary experience :gayhat:

I bet Gaga was into Bradley and he was still with Irina so she moved on and found someone else. I hope she’s happy!

Archived