⚔️ CHROMATICA OUT NOW ⚔️

Sign in to follow this  
digital art

Gaga as The Goblin Queen, Sarah Sanderson & Eris

Panchecco

Lady Gaga as...

THE GOBLIN QUEEN from "Labyrinth" - originally portrayed by David Bowie

lady_gaga_as_the_goblin_queen__character 

I had never watched 1986 “Labyrinth” when I was a kid but last year moviebitches reviewed the movie and suggested that Gaga would be absolutely great as a gender bended David Bowie and that idea has been stuck in my head ever since. I finally decided to check it out and I created this new look for the iconic character imagining it would be set in the late 90s instead of the 80s which is why I went for a more punk colorful look

SARAH SANDERSON from "Hocus Pocus" - originally portrayed by Sarah Jessica Parker

lady_gaga_as_sarah_sanderson__character_ 

Hocus Pocus” used to be my favorite movie as a kid, I still remember watching it multiple times a day because I was obsessed with one scene in particular. Sarah Jessica Parker’s song “Come Little Children” was the reason why I became obsessed with witches and flying brooms. To pay homage to my childhood I decided to mix two of my biggest obsessions decades apart from each other, Hocus Pocus meets Lady Gaga! 

ERIS from "Sinbad - Legend of the Seven Seas" - originally voiced by Michelle Pfeiffer

lady_gaga_as_eris__character_poster__by_

I think “Sinbad: Legend Of the Seven Seas” is one of the best animated movie ever created and the design of the goddess Eris and her creatures have inspired me since I was a little kid. In the original she is voiced by Michelle Pfeiffer but I always wondered what Gaga would have looked like in the role.... Here’s Eris in the opening scene from the movie

Advanced issues found

Spoiler

This is Part 2 of a series I started in 2018, those artworks were photo manipulations (I edited several photos together and painted some elements over them digitally) these 3 are digital drawings (I created mockups with pictures as reference but drew all the elements for the actual poster) 

www.facebook.com/PancheccoArt/
  • Like 3
  • YAAAS 5
  • Love 5

OMonster

Wow, these are absolutely brilliant - as is all your art :)  

You're super talented and a real credit to this community. 

As a side-note... I've always felt that Gaga would be an absolutely epic goblin in Labyrinth. And the music in the film would be so perfect for Gaga to recreate. I would love to see it tbh.

subtext / fantasy
  • YAAAS 1
  • Love 2

KNJ

i've still havent gotten around to Labryinth  either but the idea of LG reprising a role originated by Bowie with so much iconography and eccentricity, is a perfection I want the world to be blessed with.

Mom Pray GIF by John Crist Comedy

• Love 1

theomega

Never watched Labyrinth either, but now I'm curious. Your instagram is quite something!:applause:

• Thanks 1

NewYorkCity

So great :flutter: 

I would love that they did a remake of Labyrinth, and if Gaga had the role... that would be EPIC.

• Love 1

LeJudas
2 hours ago, OMonster said:

Wow, these are absolutely brilliant - as is all your art :)  

You're super talented and a real credit to this community. 

As a side-note... I've always felt that Gaga would be an absolutely epic goblin in Labyrinth. And the music in the film would be so perfect for Gaga to recreate. I would love to see it tbh.

Agree. Very awesome artist 👌

GB💍
  • Like 1
  • Shook 1

jacs vs looser

I never knew I needed Gaga in Hocus Pucus until this thread. And I also agree, Simbad is an amazing piece of animation, so I would love to see gaga as Eris too.

Well done. :applause:

• Love 1