Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
life

Lady Gaga and Tim Phin

Diamond heart99

Featured Posts

Hybrid AT

He's infinitely hotter than CariNO tho 

Wait he's gay? :ladyhaha:

"I was protected by the monks of Azarath, I was raised by my friends. They are my family, this is my home and you are not welcome here."

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply
CautiousLurker
43 minutes ago, HybridAT said:

So she's channeling Liza - what a queen :queenga:

Miel

Gaga is gonna take his job confirmed.

Taking over the industry one small music magazine at a time.

3 points in and ready for more

Miel
2 hours ago, HybridAT said:

wait what makes you say that? did i miss something lmao

Gaga her hag energy... wbk

3 points in and ready for more

phantasmas
5 hours ago, Rebel Heart said:

Just to let y'all know this guy isn't a big deal at all. His magazine is super local to New Zealand and his events are too. I mean to be fair the magazine has had some pretty big people on it (Kylie Jenner is the most recent example I can think of) but it really doesn't mean much in the bigger picture. Gaga wouldn't use it as a platform to announce anything through. If anything it might just be for those "fun" pictures that Nicola was talking about and nothing else. She definitely wouldn't have anything to do with his events as it's mostly just local DJs playing.

Or they're just friends hanging out idk :vegas:

she released BTW tracks through some farm game on facebook so i think we can all agree that shes the queen of finding unconventional ways to market herself 

and imo, announcing something on a small platform can be quite beneficial (she would be bringing global exposure to the unheard of platform, and they in turn would most likely exchange this for a top ad space or guaranteed covers/stories) 

edit: but to stay on topic, we should really stop pairing her with any man that is seen with her that isnt part of her team :saladga: 

Zander

Everyone: nOt AnOtHeR cArInO

dW hE’s GaY

Me: They’re probably just friends hanging out. :awkney:

Renie

Is he gay?! I could get that vibe from searching 👀 a bit but I can’t really tell. I’m wondering how the 2 got linked up. He doesn’t seem to do a whole lot with a-listers so I can’t seem to place who introduced them to each other or how that would have happened. What kind of business would there be to discuss?  But he’s cute and i instantly love anyone with a New Zealand accent! 

derpmonster

Bitch found a Latino Christian Carino :toofunny:

Check out iTunes data & graphs at CHARTPOP.live

Renie
19 minutes ago, mariariot said:

ugh the comments of the little monsters at his last ig post, the CRINGE

How embarrassing for us!:laughga: For all we know he went out for lemonade with Gaga once and had the unfortunate pleasure of having his pic taken with her and it turns into that! Poor guy! I can understand the struggle of anyone that does end up in a relationship with her and how they have to endure this. 

Regina George
1 hour ago, phantasmas said:

she released BTW tracks through some farm game on facebook so i think we can all agree that shes the queen of finding unconventional ways to market herself 

and imo, announcing something on a small platform can be quite beneficial (she would be bringing global exposure to the unheard of platform, and they in turn would most likely exchange this for a top ad space or guaranteed covers/stories) 

edit: but to stay on topic, we should really stop pairing her with any man that is seen with her that isnt part of her team :saladga: 

That farm game was the most popular game online at the time and millions of people played it so this argument is not valid.. 

Sneaky Oliver

He looks way better than Carino judging by the haircut alone tbh :teehee:

I’m on my Legacy Act era

Archived