💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
new music

ITZY - ICY

Irrelevant

Featured Posts

Irrelevant

Thoughts? :oprah: The pre-chorus and dance break slayed me but the chorus :bradley: dalla dalla remains unbothered :coffee:

Spoiler

광야로 걸어가 알아 네 home ground

Luna Lovegood

The production is a MESS it’s like a premature Sophie track I got boo boo the fool by their teasers.. disappointing 😭😭 anyways Dalla Dalla >>>>>>>

luna’s advocate

Irrelevant
2 minutes ago, River Phoenix said:

The production is a MESS it’s like a premature Sophie track I got boo boo the fool by their teasers.. disappointing 😭😭 anyways Dalla Dalla >>>>>>>

i listened to it on repeat and it's growing on me, but the chorus is just appalling :wtf: anything will be better than Dalla Dalla's bridge though :toofunny:

광야로 걸어가 알아 네 home ground

Neight Shayde
24 minutes ago, Irrelevant said:

The pre-chorus and dance break slayed me but the chorus

*nods*

Dalla Dalla was good despite it being a twice rework

Irrelevant
Just now, BrothaGaga said:

*nods*

Dalla Dalla was good despite it being a twice rework

t3qkhrohrh321.jpg

광야로 걸어가 알아 네 home ground

Kindness Ponk

The build-up is very similar to Zimzalabim and ironically they both have an underwhelming chorus.:laughga:

The Fame

I've never heard of this group before but I like this Icy song. I looked them up on iTunes and they literally have 2 songs. Are they a new band?

Roboboy

Overall a slay. The pre-chorus melodic part had drums that really threw the thing off, and it has some interesting production choices, but mostly the intro, verses and general production goes off, it's a great concept, it's high budget, exciting, different and they are just so *** 

Irrelevant
4 hours ago, The Fame said:

I've never heard of this group before but I like this Icy song. I looked them up on iTunes and they literally have 2 songs. Are they a new band?

they debuted this January, ICY is not on iTunes yet as it will be dropping with their mini album / ep later today I believe

광야로 걸어가 알아 네 home ground

Archived