• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply
CannaeDrive

Meanwhile, her smash hit "Shallow" is the most awarded song in history :vegas:

"Fame Is A Boomerang" - Maria Callas

AJRocketMan
42 minutes ago, Gagz4Gaga said:

Lmao Gaga is an Academy Award winner. She doesn’t need these low-tier awards anymore. :staymad:

That’s very pretentious of you. While the Academy Awards are based off the opinions of snooty old film gurus, the VMAs are a better reflection of how well you resonate with the culture and the public. In other words, what real people think of you. The VMAs may not be relevant anymore, but they’re still the best representation there is for an artist’s GP standing.

Sorcerer

Little Monsters should no longer be caring about this when Gaga has won an Oscar, BAFTA, Grammy, etc.

Meanwhile, BTS stans are still waiting for a single Grammy

Gagz4Gaga
9 minutes ago, AJRocketMan said:

That’s very pretentious of you. While the Academy Awards are based off the opinions of snooty old film gurus, the VMAs are a better reflection of how well you resonate with the culture and the public. In other words, what real people think of you. The VMAs may not be relevant anymore, but they’re still the best representation there is for an artist’s GP standing.

Then go and campaign for her to win that award! It is not pretentious but rather a fact that she is on a higher pedestal now that she has that distinction.

You on other hand.. nvm I can’t waste my time explaining things because still you won’t get it.

Go! Just vote and spread the word on Twitter since this means so much to you. Lol :vegas:

nostalgia’s for geeks

JusKeepBreathin

Who cares?

"Nothing in the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity." -Martin Luther King Jr.

DoremonLove

Its still winning since shes 2nd above other artists. 

How can anoyone not love gaga

Gagaplayer315

She has a Golden Shepherd award so she remains unbothered 

TheSlash

Who does even care about these "awards" anymore? They are not much more than an attention grab, while real awards like the Grammys or Academy awards are for an actual purpose :laughga: . I think it's best for her if she doesn't win - first bc it is the lowest of the tiers and second I don't want to have that "I'm actually 5 foot 3" cringe moment again :poot:  :selena: 

Ew, David!

CautiousLurker
2 hours ago, XxBones said:

What’s BTS. Oh gosh I am old

It's a form of foreplay, I believe?  :oprah:

Quartz
1 hour ago, AJRocketMan said:

surprised kenan thompson GIF

Inside, we are really made the same. 🕊

LilyLark
2 hours ago, AJRocketMan said:

Meh, Adele outsells pretty much everyone and I don't think she's ever won a major MTV award. I just looked and she has won three VMAs for cinematography, art direction, and editing...none in the major categories.

I agree that the MTV awards, especially the VMAs, used to be a somewhat accurate way of looking at an artist's status with the GP, even up until five years ago, but nowadays have lost a lot of prestige and mostly cater to artists with a fan base that skews younger (like under 25). Obviously, there are exceptions. VMAs in general are also kind of ageist.

Diamond heart99
2 hours ago, AJRocketMan said:

Nope.

I’m blonde, I’m skinny, I’m rich and I’m a little bit of a bitch

The Z

I mean, I really don't give a **** about this award, because even if she won the contest they wouldn't give her the award since she wouldn't attend the ceremony, but my ego tells me that BTS (bulltheshit)'s fanbase needs to die as soon as possible:huntyga::kiss:

chiuga

BTS will disintegrate within 2-3 years. Just like any boy group but our queen is here to stay. Plus who cares about this award :ohwell:

Archived