Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

BTS’ RM breaks a new record

The Enigmatic

Featured Posts

The Enigmatic

BTS’ RM breaks the record for most streams in a single day for a solo Korean act on Spotify global (2,521,887) and Spotify US (689,899).

EAfeIdWWkAI3G3p?format=jpg&name=large 

Spoiler

I am having my ARTPOP moment

wish it was for a good remix (his voice is a mess here) BUT I am so happy to see him do so well. IT gives me hope that BTS can actually really do some damage on the charts worldwide if they released english stuff too! I hope they make a fully fleshed english album soon!

Red Velvet
1 minute ago, dit said:

wish it was for a good remix (his voice is a mess here) BUT I am so happy to see him do so well. IT gives me hope that BTS can actually really do some damage on the charts worldwide if they released english stuff too! I hope they make a fully fleshed english album soon!

That kinda happened with Waste it On Me and Mic Drop though. Also thanks for the English album suggestion, I got an idea for Create A Label :))

BLACKPINK IN YOUR AREA

2 minutes ago, Plastique Tiara said:

That kinda happened with Waste it On Me and Mic Drop though. Also thanks for the English album suggestion, I got an idea for Create A Label :))

Create A Label?! I'm assuming that is a game on GGD right? I feel like I read it before lol! and no problem!

yeah Waste It on Me and Mic Drop did that but I think they need to be realistic and use the member who's english is the best at the for front of their entire english debut (RM). Their accents were too intense on those remixes for them to do much on the charts unfortunately. Especially when it comes to radio airplay. It might sound harsh but it is true. radio does care about that sometimes I think. 

Red Velvet
1 minute ago, dit said:

Create A Label?! I'm assuming that is a game on GGD right? I feel like I read it before lol! and no problem!

yeah Waste It on Me and Mic Drop did that but I think they need to be realistic and use the member who's english is the best at the for front of their entire english debut (RM). Their accents were too intense on those remixes for them to do much on the charts unfortunately. Especially when it comes to radio airplay. It might sound harsh but it is true. radio does care about that sometimes I think. 

1. Yeah, I handle BLACKPINK at that game better than YG could ever handle them.

2. I agree. If there was an English version of Spring Day released, that would have been a winter hit.

BLACKPINK IN YOUR AREA

Archived