💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Armie Hammer recieves backlash for..

The Enigmatic

Featured Posts

James Gibson
9 minutes ago, FlopSlurper said:

I'm about to be stoned for this but I don't get how call me by your name didn't get any backlash. To me it was disturbing how an old guy fell in love with a 16 year's old and everyone was rooting for them- 

Look 'age of consent' up.

Pedophilia isn't any above 18 in a relation with any under-age.  It's good to understand these issues. Also their age gap wasn't that big.

OT: the exposure of children on internet is dangerous in general. And this content followed by the hashtag makes his intentions look really really. Im a little creeped out.

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Meredith Grey

Whether or not he meant it weird, he’s knowingly putting that on the internet where creepy men can fap to it. And the caption only makes it attractive to them. Dude should just delete it

imitalian
18 minutes ago, FlopSlurper said:

I'm about to be stoned for this but I don't get how call me by your name didn't get any backlash. To me it was disturbing how an old guy fell in love with a 16 year's old and everyone was rooting for them- 

In Italy it's literally normal for girls to have older bf (even 15 age gaps), even if they are slightly underage (16/17) + the age gap in the movie was like 7/8 years so it's not even that much. 

Tbh I'll never get how Americans are so obsessed with legal age (obviously not pedophilia) but a couple of 16/17 and early 20s each should be more than acceptable imo

Gypsy Life

Parents think everything their children do is cute that they don't even think how inappropriate it can be

Ryusei
18 minutes ago, FlopSlurper said:

They‘re 17 and 24... the age difference isn‘t THAT severe. And the author is a straight man.. like i get it there is this HE‘S 17 NOT 18 PEDOOOO thing online but there is no force or anything involved, there is always consent and age isnt an important point or even mentioned in the book (dont think it’s in the movie either) it‘s a romantic story with the thrill of falling in love with a somewhat older guy (thats how the author described it i think) imo it‘s just nothing dramatic... 17 is a difficult age and definitely one where one transitions a lot. I think this is a pretty good article about it http://culture.affinitymagazine.us/lets-discuss-the-infamous-age-difference-in-call-me-by-your-name/ 

The author also talks about it in this (really good) interview at 7:05

Musery

Morphine Prince

Why would he post this? 

Why would you allow your kid to do this? 

AND mention a foot fetish :rip: 

So wrong :rip: 

FlopSlurper
2 minutes ago, Ryusei said:

They‘re 17 and 24... the age difference isn‘t THAT severe. And the author is a straight man.. like i get it there is this HE‘S 17 NOT 18 PEDOOOO thing online but there is no force or anything involved, there is always consent and age isnt an important point or even mentioned in the book (dont think it’s in the movie either) it‘s a romantic story with the thrill of falling in love with a somewhat older guy (thats how the author described it i think) imo it‘s just nothing dramatic... 17 is a difficult age and definitely one where one transitions a lot. I think this is a pretty good article about it http://culture.affinitymagazine.us/lets-discuss-the-infamous-age-difference-in-call-me-by-your-name/ 

The author also talks about it in this (really good) interview at 7:05

The old guy looks like he's pushing in his 30s in the movie. I don't know I always hated the movie because of this, it just looks weird.

LateToCult
1 hour ago, ReginaGeorge said:

But every one of us thought of that joke.. I joke about that whenever someone mentiones feet.. I honestly think he just wanted to be funny.. He clearly made mistake and he deleted it

I think he also talked about having ringworm on his feet before.  :air:

Regina George
2 minutes ago, LateToCult said:

I think he also talked about having ringworm on his feet before.  :air:

:air:

Runway

The fact the first thing that came to his mind was a sexual joke ........ 

Archived