MonsterMom
1 minute ago, Animal Claws said:

13. Come to Mama

latest?cb=20170726194637

Overall Score: 6.425

Highest Score: 10 @Enzo @MonsterMom 

Lowest Score: 0 @theadamcreator

COMMENTS

@MANiCURE 6 - Don't really like the song and Gaga's voice on the chorus is kinda "annoying".
@Monster7 - I won't ever understand the hate to this song
@AndiGaga - Used to love it, now its kinda meeeeh
@Hades - I have to be in the right mood to appreciate this track. It's too ''festive'' and Christmas sounding so i rarely play it.
@HausOfHarlow - Interesting lyrics, still a good message, and a good production. 
@MonsterMom - Love the message. It says a lot in a grown up way. I wish she would make more songs like it
@Enzo- undeserved hate to this song will never end, it's so fricking good, the lyrics, the message, the instrumental, the vocals...
@Ally Campana - Sonically not my type but the lyrics>>
@Inferno - theres a few aspects of this track i can enjoy but overall it exemplifies an aspect of gaga i tend to disassociate from when im presented with it which is when she gets in her "love yourself bravery through kindness" bag. Its a spiel, its boring to me, the song is warm but its corny as hell and her vocals on it are strong but cheesy on top of this randy newman-esque instrumental thats like gaga doing a rendition of a late 70s sitcom theme. im not playing it. i agree with mark ronsons interpretation of this track as a hug, i get that. but its like an uncomfortable well-intentioned hug from an aunt that i manage to wiggle away from and go to my room and shut the door.
@A Hybrid - Cringe all the way around
@Davian - Underrated ugh. So cute
@huttont - it’s not the slutty bop I anticipated, good song even though I will always associate it with Hillary’s loss
@imnotyourbabe10 -    Ah, if only we all could have experienced the movements of the 60’s and 70’s with Gaga!            This is such a fabulous song about social justice activism and, for me, hearkens to a time  when there was civil unrest but also lots of love and camaraderie.  Sadly, a perfect track     for the       Tr**p era this album was released around.
@Guillermo Tello - If you had asked me about this song like a week ago I would have rated it with a 3 maybe. But lately I realized it's not that bad but I still have mixed feelings with the lyrics. The production is great but it's definitely not my favorite, one of my least-favorite but I have learnt to appreciate it more. The point is I wouldn't listen to it on my own.

angry viral moments GIF

• Replies 486
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Enzo

Father John Misty didn't make that song for you all to disrespect him like that

MellowCheerfulChanticleer-size_restricte

툭 까보면 어김없이 소리질러와

Enzo
Just now, MonsterMom said:

angry viral moments GIF

we really lost :bradley: 

taste 0 tasteless 1

툭 까보면 어김없이 소리질러와

Anveeroy
Just now, Gypsygaga1 said:

Now its time for Sinners Prayer to go

giphy.gif

Stream Kylie-Janet Discographies!

Davian

‘Come to mama tell me who hurt you’

Me: THE PEOPLE THAT LET THIS HAPPEN UGH

giphy.gif?cid=8fc3c8975d3c66bd726a494a36

What you want Lady Gaga🥂 What you want with Christina🥂

Enzo

can you stop being tasteless fora whole second please?

:poot: 

툭 까보면 어김없이 소리질러와

MonsterMom
Just now, Enzo said:

we really lost :bradley: 

taste 0 tasteless 1

Can these people not hear. I’m done :madge:

Didymus

source.gif

MonsterMom
2 minutes ago, Gypsygaga1 said:

how very dare you GIF

You mean go to #1:ally:

Davian
1 minute ago, Gypsygaga1 said:

I thought you had taste by loving JAD

Turns out that was all a perfect illusion.mp3:messga:

What you want Lady Gaga🥂 What you want with Christina🥂

Animal Claws

12. Hey Girl (feat. Florence Welch)

latest?cb=20170727054154

Overall Score: 6.776

Highest Score: 11 @Cello

Lowest Score: 1 @GaGaLB 

COMMENTS

@FfFfFfFF - Thebridge is stunning and overall is one of themost melodic songs here, I love it. 
@MANiCURE 6 - Cool song. I'm not into it.
@Monster7 - gave it these points because I know this song is going to be paid dust and I don't want it to be in the last position honestly
@AndiGaga - Headache song
@Hades - Oneof the biggest disappointments of the album. You get a Florence collab and waste it onsuch a snoozefest.
@HausOfHarlow -  I LOVEGAGA. I LOVE FLORENCE. But I don't thinkthis went well together. I do appreciate that it's not really a feature, but more so a duet. 
@MonsterMom- weakest song on the album. Don’t love how their voices work together 
@OpenHeartedMonster - Their voices are so beautiful and they complement each other. I can hear their souls singing.
@Enzo - the hate against this song it's because they can't stand that much talent, the instrumental is flawless and magical, the vocals are orgasmic
@Ally Campana - Don’tknow why this is so hated. The production,the lyrics, a feminist anthem.
@A Hybrid - This collab is too good to be real. The vocals, the atmosphere, the message, this song is perfect.
@Davian- My least favorite song on the album. It’s cute but just doesn’t compare to the other songs on this masterpiece
@huttont- thevocals have highs and lows. The song is not what I wanted from a gagaxflorence collab
@imnotyourbabe10 -  A good feminist track about lifting each other up.  While I am not a woman, as a feminist            I can see the appeal of the song.  Most of the song could be said about our current culture        and interpersonal relationships.  Nice song after CTM.
@Guillermo Tello - The production is fine, but the song is flat and boring to listen to. I like Florence's voice on this and the message but something's missing. Anyways it's a good song overall
@dllcll - Iexpected so much more from this collab tbh

Archived