Animal Claws

Featured Posts

Animal Claws

3. Angel Down

latest?cb=20161115195113

Overall Score: 8.302

Highest Score: 11 @Enzo @dllcll

Lowest Score: 2 @GaGaLB

@MANiCURE 6 - Also one of my favorite songs.
@Monster7- beautiful not much more to say
@AndiGaga - A highlight on the album
@Hades - It's really important to have powerful songs with messages like this one. People need to raise their voices and be united.
@HausOfHarlow - Just like MR, I never got into this. Can't tell you the last time I listened to it
@MonsterMom- This song always makes me cry! 
@Enzo- don't make me cry again, talent only talent, nothing else I can 

@Ally Campana - Another solid track. So honest and raw. 
@Inferno - i like the music box sounds at the very tail end of the track, kind of wish they would have expanded on that idea for more of the song. everything else is like way too much melodrama for me. the intent and message is beautiful, but her vocal delivery and the instrumental for the majority of the ride isn't something i can listen to. i actually find it super irritating the way she wails on this track and i feel bad about it because of the message and i love her and its not like shes not talented but its just.....not my thang.
@A Hybrid- The lyrics and vocals are absolutely stunning. I love the instrumental as well. It’s my go to sad/sleep/depressed song
@Davian- Amazing!! But what would have even more is a version which mixes the work tape vocals with the album version production. But both are amazing on it’s own.
@huttont- another beautiful ballad, i feel like it doesn’t fit on the album
@imnotyourbabe10 - Another heavy track for me – akin to MR and Joanne.  It fits with the social commentary toward the end of the album.  The frustration and heartbreak with which she sings,        “Where are our leaders?” will likely, and unfortunately, be a relevant lyric for years to     come.
@Guillermo Tello - This song definitely needed a little more Gaga on it or in another version. It needed to be more pop and darker but the production is fine for it's purpose. I like the medieval vibes, it's beautiful and cool at the same time

• Replies 486
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Enzo
Just now, DiamondKing said:

I'll laugh so hard when Perfect Illusion gets that #1 even though @Enzo took 0,5 from it :ladyhaha:

I know right :lmao:

툭 까보면 어김없이 소리질러와

Enzo
Just now, Animal Claws said:

3. Angel Down

latest?cb=20161115195113

Overall Score: 8.302

Highest Score: 11 @Enzo @dllcll

Lowest Score: 2 @GaGaLB

@MANiCURE 6 - Also one of my favorite songs.
@Monster7- beautiful not much more to say
@AndiGaga - A highlight on the album
@Hades - It's really important to have powerful songs with messages like this one. People need to raise their voices and be united.
@HausOfHarlow - Just like MR, I never got into this. Can't tell you the last time I listened to it
@MonsterMom- This song always makes me cry! 
@Enzo- don't make me cry again, talent only talent, nothing else I can 

@Ally Campana - Another solid track. So honest and raw. 
@Inferno - i like the music box sounds at the very tail end of the track, kind of wish they would have expanded on that idea for more of the song. everything else is like way too much melodrama for me. the intent and message is beautiful, but her vocal delivery and the instrumental for the majority of the ride isn't something i can listen to. i actually find it super irritating the way she wails on this track and i feel bad about it because of the message and i love her and its not like shes not talented but its just.....not my thang.
@A Hybrid- The lyrics and vocals are absolutely stunning. I love the instrumental as well. It’s my go to sad/sleep/depressed song
@Davian- Amazing!! But what would have even more is a version which mixes the work tape vocals with the album version production. But both are amazing on it’s own.
@huttont- another beautiful ballad, i feel like it doesn’t fit on the album
@imnotyourbabe10 - Another heavy track for me – akin to MR and Joanne.  It fits with the social commentary toward the end of the album.  The frustration and heartbreak with which she sings,        “Where are our leaders?” will likely, and unfortunately, be a relevant lyric for years to     come.
@Guillermo Tello - This song definitely needed a little more Gaga on it or in another version. It needed to be more pop and darker but the production is fine for it's purpose. I like the medieval vibes, it's beautiful and cool at the same time

home of phobic!!!!!!!!!11

툭 까보면 어김없이 소리질러와

Davian

@Davian- Amazing!! But what would have been even more amazing is a version which mixes the work tape vocals with the album version production. But both are amazing on it’s own.

Still need someone to make this, it would slay:bradley:

What you want Lady Gaga🥂 What you want with Christina🥂

Didymus

At this point I want PI to win lmao :rip:

From Sinner's Prayer to Angel Down to PI :laughga: The downgrade is real. And I say that as a massive fan of PI. But come on.

Didymus
2 minutes ago, Animal Claws said:

DIAMOND HEART VS PERFECT ILLUSION :excited2:

Shania Twain demo reject vs. unfinished half-great demo reject :diane:

The battle I was waiting for :madge:

Edit: I enjoy both songs a lot, don't get me wrong :laughga: But how in the world are they superior to Sinner's Prayer and Angel Down and even Come to Mama tbh :toofunny: The basic taste jumped out.

Davian

DIAMOND HEART VS PERFECT ILLUSION :excited2:

giphy.gif?cid=8fc3c8975d3c7c882e46594159

Ugh remember the hype when she released the snippet with the beginning repeated:bradley:

What you want Lady Gaga🥂 What you want with Christina🥂

Archived