Praying for Joanne or Angel Down :pray: 

They need to go next yes:pray:

Perfect Ilusion

• Replies 486
  • Created
  • Last Reply
MonsterMom
2 minutes ago, Cello said:

Justice for the best song on the album :grr: Hey Girl deserved better than this :messga:

sad jim carrey GIF

Enzo
Just now, Gypsygaga1 said:

They need to go next yes:pray:

so sad to see your taste already went out

툭 까보면 어김없이 소리질러와

Animal Claws

4. Joanne

latest?cb=20161114230958

Overall Score: 8.204

Highest Score: 11 @andrew23 @Mirages

Lowest Score: 4.2 @theadamcreator 

COMMENTS

@MANiCURE 6 - I'm not really into this song that I find not very memorable. I prefer the Piano Version of it.
@Monster7 - the piano version would've got my 11 points
@AndiGaga- Gagas best Ballad next to speechless. Prefer the album version over the piano version.
@Hades The most heart-breaking track of the album hands down. I do prefer the single version ngl

@HausOfHarlow - Repetitive, sad, and a little weak, but still powerful? 
@MonsterMom - Love the personal message and that it is so important to Gaga. It gets stuck on my head all day
O - One of my favorite English word is "girl". The pronunciation is pretty
@IrishMonster - (absolutely beautiful, I cry everytime I hear this)
@Enzo - who's cutting onions? so emotional, beautiful that's it
@Ally Campana - Her most emotional and vulnerable song.
@Inferno- although i prefer the piano and live versions, i still love the o.g. i think it would've been a good way to lead the era in retrospect. its heartfelt and lowkey yet infectious. a new facet of gagas talent the masses wouldve ate up if they opened to it imo. people have such bland predispositions of this album (understandably to some degree) that a true gem like this has gotten overlooked. its a shame.

@A Hybrid- A very cute and touching ballad although I prefer the piano version.
@Davian - Since it’s the album version I needed to give it a lower rate. The piano version is my third favorite Gaga song and gave me what the album version missed. I still listen  to the album version (and love it) but it’s not comparable with the piano version.
@huttont - Since it’s the album version I needed to give it a lower rate. The piano version is my third favorite Gaga song and gave me what the album version missed. I still listen  to the album version (and love it) but it’s not comparable with the piano version.
@imnotyourbabe10 - Seeing this in Five Foot Two made me so sad.  It’s a tough song to listen to because of     the heavy material it is based on.  I hope Gaga found some solace in writing and sharing      this song.        

Gypsygaga1
Just now, Enzo said:

so sad to see your taste already went out

I am rooting for PI it didnt go anywhere:trollga:

Perfect Ilusion

MonsterMom
4 minutes ago, Didymus said:

I'm still gagged about Sinner's Prayer epic loss tbh ngl

giphy.gif

We have SUCH similar taste in music. :vegas:

same spider man GIF

OpenHeartedMonster

I thought I was "a mainstream fan/stan" when it comes to favorite tracks but certainly I'm not

Spoiler

JW has to win the choreography megarate 

imnotyourbabe10

giphy.gif

Just caught up!  This is all aboard the hot mess express.  Deeply disappointed in Sinner's Prayer's ranking!  Here for the rest of the ceremony!

Didymus

Omg yes :giveup: It should've been out long ago but at least this means the top 3 is somewhat decent :pray:

Enzo
Just now, Animal Claws said:

4. Joanne

latest?cb=20161114230958

@MANiCURE 6 - I'm not really into this song that I find not very memorable. I prefer the Piano Version of it.
@AndiGaga- Gagas best Ballad next to speechless. Prefer the album version over the piano version.
@Hades The most heart-breaking track of the album hands down. I do prefer the single version ngl

@MonsterMom - Love the personal message and that it is so important to Gaga. It gets stuck on my head all day
@Inferno- although i prefer the piano and live versions, i still love the o.g. i think it would've been a good way to lead the era in retrospect. its heartfelt and lowkey yet infectious. a new facet of gagas talent the masses wouldve ate up if they opened to it imo. people have such bland predispositions of this album (understandably to some degree) that a true gem like this has gotten overlooked. its a shame.

@Davian - Since it’s the album version I needed to give it a lower rate. The piano version is my third favorite Gaga song and gave me what the album version missed. I still listen  to the album version (and love it) but it’s not comparable with the piano version.
@huttont - Since it’s the album version I needed to give it a lower rate. The piano version is my third favorite Gaga song and gave me what the album version missed. I still listen  to the album version (and love it) but it’s not comparable with the piano version.
@imnotyourbabe10 - Seeing this in Five Foot Two made me so sad.  It’s a tough song to listen to because of     the heavy material it is based on.  I hope Gaga found some solace in writing and sharing      this song.        

taste found dead in a ditch

툭 까보면 어김없이 소리질러와

Cello

Come through Diamond Heart :pray:

My last hope for these sinful results :bradley:

do i need to understand a pineapple to eat a banana

ElectricKing
2 minutes ago, Animal Claws said:

4. Joanne

latest?cb=20161114230958

COMMENTS

@Mirages

it's time to bring Test 2 from the Megarate Authentication Programme

this is unacceptable

Didymus

I just hope DH isn't #1 :smh: I like the song but it's so overrated. Angel Down is the only reasonable #1 at this point.

Archived