💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

CEREMONY || Joanne

Animal Claws

Featured Posts

Enzo
Just now, Gypsygaga1 said:

I am back girls, time for Perfect Illusion to win!

UnequaledElasticAmericancreamdraft-size_

툭 까보면 어김없이 소리질러와

• Replies 486
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Enzo
Just now, IrishMonster said:

I’m made, only here for the next 20 mins tho 😂

nothing worth it tho

툭 까보면 어김없이 소리질러와

ElectricKing

IMO it should be:

1. Perfect Illusion

2. John Wayne

3. Angel Down

4. Joanne

5. Diamond Heart

Animal Claws

5. John Wayne

john wayne music video GIF by Lady Gaga

Overall Score: 8.114

Highest Score: 11 @FfFfFfFF @MANiCURE 6 @huttont @The Enigmatic @OpenHeartedMonster

Lowest Score: 1 @andrew23

COMMENTS

@FfFfFfFF - I discovered it the week after the Superbowl when the music video was released and I was reluctant in playing after Perfect Illusion/ Million Reasons didn't impress me but when I finally did I left it on repeat for HOURS. Probably this is the song that sealed the deal for me in becoming a stan. Everything that was wrong with Joanne (the lack of hooks, the way too simple instrumentals etc) is gone in this particular track. The instrumental is rich and blustering like a Gaga song should be
@MANiCURE 6 - Is there a word to describe this song ?! Oh yeah ! PERFECTION
@Monster7- deserved to be single
@AndiGaga - A skip for me, it would have been great with a chorus
Hades - Energetic, crazy, wild. All things that represent Gaga in one track.
@HausOfHarlow - Love love love this song! Wish it was a little longer, but the short length also makes it highly repeatable!
@MonsterMom - Love the music, love the lyrics and the music video. Just a fun song.
@OpenHeartedMonster - Ultimate favorite of mine. Love the mystic vibe in it. Just pure perfection and the choreography and music video are reaaaal good.
@Ally Campana - A banger which should’ve been a single.
Inferno - could've/should've been the breakout pop hit of joanne. gaga enough to be on brand but mellow enough to maintain status in the top 40 had there been more public interest surrounding the joanneproject. underrated of course by the gp but even among fans ive noticed (unless this rate shows different lol in which case nvmreaders)
@A Hybrid - This song feels so fresh and so Gaga at the same time I love it.
@Davian - Banger!!
@huttont- the catchiest off the album, reminds me of summer, very different from any of her songs but still GAGA
@imnotyourbabe10 - Super fun video and catchy, quick and poppier track from this album.  I honestly don’t     like the whole John Wayne reference/theme (he was problematic, if I recall correctly).           It’s playful and I never skip it but I personally don’t relate to the whole “I know it’s bad   but…” “sick of their city games” versus the “red state treasure” as I find both        appealing and unappealing.  It’s kind of a toxic message about masculinity and that’s the       point but, meh.
@Guillermo Tello - This one sounds rushed too, it ends so quickly.

Anyways, love the western-vibes production, one of the best instrumentals of the album. It really feels so country, trippy and old-school rodeo.

Not my cup of tea tho
@ryansamonster - As soon as the music hits after Gaga's spoken intro, this song takes off and doesn't let up. Josh Homme lends an amazing contribution with the rocking guitar riffs. The instrumental outro is everything.

A Hybrid

This Megarate ranking is so bad its impact literally ripped through time and space, broke Gaga’s hip and cancelled the rest of JWT on the way back

No family’s safe when I sashay

Didymus

At this point it should be:

1. Angel Down
2. Perfect Illusion
3. Diamond Heart
4. John Wayne
5. Joanne

But it's probably gonna be the exact opposite :rip:

ElectricKing
1 minute ago, Animal Claws said:

5. John Wayne

john wayne music video GIF by Lady Gaga

Overall Score: 8.114

Highest Score: 11 @FfFfFfFF @MANiCURE 6 @huttont @The Enigmatic @OpenHeartedMonster

Lowest Score: 1 @andrew23

COMMENTS

@FfFfFfFF - I discovered it the week after the Superbowl when the music video was released and I was reluctant in playing after Perfect Illusion/ Million Reasons didn't impress me but when I finally did I left it on repeat for HOURS. Probably this is the song that sealed the deal for me in becoming a stan. Everything that was wrong with Joanne (the lack of hooks, the way too simple instrumentals etc) is gone in this particular track. The instrumental is rich and blustering like a Gaga song should be
@MANiCURE 6 - Is there a word to describe this song ?! Oh yeah ! PERFECTION
@Monster7- deserved to be single
@AndiGaga - A skip for me, it would have been great with a chorus
Hades - Energetic, crazy, wild. All things that represent Gaga in one track.
@HausOfHarlow - Love love love this song! Wish it was a little longer, but the short length also makes it highly repeatable!
@MonsterMom - Love the music, love the lyrics and the music video. Just a fun song.
@OpenHeartedMonster - Ultimate favorite of mine. Love the mystic vibe in it. Just pure perfection and the choreography and music video are reaaaal good.
@Ally Campana - A banger which should’ve been a single.
Inferno - could've/should've been the breakout pop hit of joanne. gaga enough to be on brand but mellow enough to maintain status in the top 40 had there been more public interest surrounding the joanneproject. underrated of course by the gp but even among fans ive noticed (unless this rate shows different lol in which case nvmreaders)
@A Hybrid - This song feels so fresh and so Gaga at the same time I love it.
@Davian - Banger!!
@huttont- the catchiest off the album, reminds me of summer, very different from any of her songs but still GAGA
@imnotyourbabe10 - Super fun video and catchy, quick and poppier track from this album.  I honestly don’t     like the whole John Wayne reference/theme (he was problematic, if I recall correctly).           It’s playful and I never skip it but I personally don’t relate to the whole “I know it’s bad   but…” “sick of their city games” versus the “red state treasure” as I find both        appealing and unappealing.  It’s kind of a toxic message about masculinity and that’s the       point but, meh.
@Guillermo Tello - This one sounds rushed too, it ends so quickly.

Anyways, love the western-vibes production, one of the best instrumentals of the album. It really feels so country, trippy and old-school rodeo.

Not my cup of tea tho
@ryansamonster - As soon as the music hits after Gaga's spoken intro, this song takes off and doesn't let up. Josh Homme lends an amazing contribution with the rocking guitar riffs. The instrumental outro is everything.

higher than Diamond Heart?

Megarate cancelledt.

Didymus

Well lemme just say I'm thrilled John Wayne isn't #1 :vegas: Completely overrated in this fanbase.

Archived