툭 까보면 어김없이 소리질러와

Just now, Animal Claws said:

6. Million Reasons

joanne million reasons GIF by Lady Gaga

Overall Score: 8.015

Highest Score: 11 @Monster7 @KatieJudasGaga4 @Guillermo Tello 

Lowest Score: 2 @A Hybrid 

COMMENTS

@FfFfFfFF - Way too simple for my liking. The song is melodically weak - too weak to resist with only piano and guitar in my opinion.
@MANiCURE 6 - I have nothing to say, a very good ballad that is now a classic of her discography.
@Monster7 - was not my fav because of how long was the MR era but it honestly is a heart touching song
@AndiGaga - Too simple for me. One of her worst ballads for me. I even prefer Brown eyes over it
@Hades - I've listened to this song a gazillion times and while i'm fed up with it i still go back to it. This happens when your song reaches the classic status. A staple in Gaga's career.
@HausOfHarlow - I never got into the track. Ugh. 
@MonsterMom - This song gives me all the feels. Unfortunately my favorite versions are when she sings it live and not the recording on the album
@Enzo - magnificient work, deserved that grammy over Ed Shitrat
@Ally Campana - I bow down to pray
@Inferno - i enjoy it. i love when she performs it live even more. it never blew me away and still doesnt but solid track. also, the music video gets waaaaaaayyy too much hate.
@A Hybrid - This song is the audible definition of “basic”, I’m sorry.
@Davian - Beautiful and instantly catchy
@huttont - possibly her best ballad, some of her best vocals 
@imnotyourbabe10- Fits on the album.  Glad it was a hit.  Personally, found it to be rather repetitive but she    always rocks the track live.  Another sad track that contemplates staying or going in a relationship.
@Guillermo Tello - This song speaks to me in a high level so it's a personal favorite along with "Perfect Illusion". but can't you hear it? it's the best, it's an instant classic, a beautiful ballad 

Finally it’s last bow down to pray.

Enzo
1 minute ago, Animal Claws said:

6. Million Reasons

joanne million reasons GIF by Lady Gaga

Overall Score: 8.015

Highest Score: 11 @Monster7 @KatieJudasGaga4 @Guillermo Tello 

Lowest Score: 2 @A Hybrid 

COMMENTS

@FfFfFfFF - Way too simple for my liking. The song is melodically weak - too weak to resist with only piano and guitar in my opinion.
@MANiCURE 6 - I have nothing to say, a very good ballad that is now a classic of her discography.
@Monster7 - was not my fav because of how long was the MR era but it honestly is a heart touching song
@AndiGaga - Too simple for me. One of her worst ballads for me. I even prefer Brown eyes over it
@Hades - I've listened to this song a gazillion times and while i'm fed up with it i still go back to it. This happens when your song reaches the classic status. A staple in Gaga's career.
@HausOfHarlow - I never got into the track. Ugh. 
@MonsterMom - This song gives me all the feels. Unfortunately my favorite versions are when she sings it live and not the recording on the album
@Enzo - magnificient work, deserved that grammy over Ed Shitrat
@Ally Campana - I bow down to pray
@Inferno - i enjoy it. i love when she performs it live even more. it never blew me away and still doesnt but solid track. also, the music video gets waaaaaaayyy too much hate.
@A Hybrid - This song is the audible definition of “basic”, I’m sorry.
@Davian - Beautiful and instantly catchy
@huttont - possibly her best ballad, some of her best vocals 
@imnotyourbabe10- Fits on the album.  Glad it was a hit.  Personally, found it to be rather repetitive but she    always rocks the track live.  Another sad track that contemplates staying or going in a relationship.
@Guillermo Tello - This song speaks to me in a high level so it's a personal favorite along with "Perfect Illusion". but can't you hear it? it's the best, it's an instant classic, a beautiful ballad 

I knew you wouldn't dissapoint @KatieJudasGaga4 

I bow down to pray :pray: 

툭 까보면 어김없이 소리질러와

Davian

Million Reasons our before Joanne and John Wayne

Wow, just wow:saladga:

What you want Lady Gaga🥂 What you want with Christina🥂

Anveeroy
1 minute ago, Enzo said:

Perfect Illusion next

hD702D7EE

YES!

hD702D7EE

Stream Kylie-Janet Discographies!

Animal Claws

Guys, I'll give you a warning.

I will have to rest 10 minutes because I will have lunch.

Try to figure out the songs that will make the Top 5. Who can get it right will get their scores tripled on ASIB MEGARATE :excited2:

rumours
Just now, Twitter said:

Finally it’s last bow down to pray.

You better watch it. If you keep up this blasphemy, you’ll wake up with a stomach full of rotten melon raisins. 

OpenHeartedMonster

I trusted you when I was predicting the top 3 (I was the dog) but you failed me... 

disappointed jennifer lopez GIF

Just now, rumours said:

You better watch it. If you keep up this blasphemy, you’ll wake up with a stomach full of rotten melon raisins. 

Then I’ll wake up again and realize it was just a Perfect Illusion. cm.gif

Archived