Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

CEREMONY || Joanne

Animal Claws

Featured Posts

DesertWolf
Just now, Twitter said:

@DesertWolf explain why you gave Just Another Day a 0? default_oprahbk.gif

:ally: It's probably the only Gaga song I skip, even every song on Cheek to Cheek sounds better and those are covers :huntyga:

Magnet. XXVII

• Replies 486
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Anveeroy

Papa don't preach 2 aka Perfect Illusion next please!

h2D0F6E29

Stream Kylie-Janet Discographies!

Enzo

me boping to Hey Girl and Come To Mama knowing that they are hated by this tasteless fanbase

giphy.gif

툭 까보면 어김없이 소리질러와

Gypsygaga1
1 minute ago, Anveeroy said:

Papa don't preach 2 aka Perfect Illusion next please!

h2D0F6E29

And you said I have no taste:triggered:

Perfect Ilusion

Anveeroy
Just now, Gypsygaga1 said:

And you said I have no taste:triggered:

hD702D7EE

Didymus

Come on Joanne, you're next :vegas:

(Probably the good sis Sinner's Prayer)

Enzo

imagine skipping a Gaga song 

giphy.gif

툭 까보면 어김없이 소리질러와

Enzo
Just now, Didymus said:

Come on Joanne, you're next :vegas:

570-E50-FC-473-D-4-F9-B-A427-72-F95-E612

툭 까보면 어김없이 소리질러와

OpenHeartedMonster
13 minutes ago, Animal Claws said:

11. Grigio Girls

Noooooo :omg: Hoooow!? Grigio girls is top 5 for me from Joanne. The first two (or was it three) rankings were right but I didn't see this coming

Anveeroy
Just now, Enzo said:

imagine skipping a Gaga song 

giphy.gif

Umm hmm 

hD702D7EE

doppelganger
7 minutes ago, Animal Claws said:

10. Just Another Day

latest?cb=20180425190528

Overall Score: 7.321

Highest Score: 10 @The Enigmatic @Cello @Mirages @Silvestro Devacelli @andrew23 @Inferno

Lowest Score: 0 @DesertWolf 

COMMENTS

@FfFfFfFF - I like it but it has no replay value.
@MANiCURE 6 - The song is a bit repetitive but I love the melody.
@Monster7- good but glad it's not in the standard version
@AndiGaga - A bop! Should not only be a bonus track
@Hades - Jazzyďťż, happy vibes with Gaga going back to her roots. It's the best way to end an album full ofďťżemotional moments.
@HausOfHarlow - Very pre-Fame-Ga and I really like it. 
@MonsterMom - My least favorite. Iusually turn the album off before I get to it 
@Enzo- I love this vibe, not much to say about it
@Ally Campana - A grower. I love it.
@Inferno- such a happy lighthearted song that she sings with a fun passion that i feel goes unnoticed. the very few times shes ever performed it live the joy of this one really shines through. i especially love brian newmans solo. its corny but its corny done so right it just feels good.
@A Hybrid - This song is really cute honestly. It’s one of the first songs I’ve heard off Joanne (I was excited because of the little teaser she gave before the release). I still listen to it sometimes but I guess it’s nothing special.
@Davian - The lyrics are everything! It’s a whole mood and makes me so happy. This one is so my morning alarm rotation. It feels great waking up with this.
@huttont- too short, kinda forgettable for me, not into the shoutouts at the end
@imnotyourbabe10 - Anytime I feel like I’m overwhelmed or am taking life too seriously, this song is pretty     grounding.  “I could learn a thing or two about relaxing but, hey, I love you and after all,      it’s just another day.”  Love the shout-out to Brian Newman, too.
@Guillermo Tello- The damn production on this album can't make me hate any song. This is definitely one of my least-favorite but  it makes me want to lay back in my chair and find a way... 

I don't like her talking and it feels kinda short but it's ok

Not as hated as I expected. Talent won!

Animal Claws

9. A-YO

latest?cb=20161213151021

Overall Score: 7.559

Highest Score: 11 @A Hybrid @ryansamonster

Lowest Score: 0 @Inferno 

COMMENTS

@FfFfFfFF: It just doesn't hook me. When the songs ends I feel no desire in hitting replay - a problem for most of the songs

@MANiCURE 6- One of my favorite songs from Joanne.
@AndiGaga - It sounds like Manicure in a country version. Reductive
@Hades - The Dive Bar Tour performance is out of this world. This is such a powerful and fun song to sing along to it. It captures the energy of country pop
@HausOfHarlow- Another solid moment on the record! Sexy and fun and country and poppy!
@MonsterMom- Love the beat, it’s just a fun song to turn on and dance to!
@OpenHeartedMonster - : I love how energetic it's right from the beginning. Before this song (and the whole album) I didn't even know that I like country, folk or jazz. A-yo is not a bop but surely a really good track.
IrishMonster - (a very fun track)
@Enzo- we going country guurrl A-YO we smoking em all FOR THE HATERS should've been the actual second single ugh
@Ally Campana - A bop to smoke all the haters. Herrreee weeee go
@Inferno - its like manicures country sister and i hate the whole family. cornball city pt.2
@A Hybrid- This is the song that made me a Gaga fan. The vocals, the instrumental, overall vibe, everything about this is stunning and the song always SLAPS. WE SMOKIN EM ALL. RIP Chainsmokers 2016-2016

@Davian - One of my favorite Gaga songs, I love it so much. What a bop phew.
@huttont - this song is so good and catchy and awful at the same time. But for some reason, I stan 
@imnotyourbabe10 - Was one of the first tracks I had heard from the album and I hated it!  I was like, what is  this hillbilly pop turn our radical Lady is going?  Well, after understanding the execution         of album and seeing this song performed in its various live forms, it and Sinner’s Prayer   demonstrate the themes of the album best (imho).  Of course, the title track and MR fit well, too.
@Guillermo Tello - I have no problem with this one. I love this song so much for it's well done production and Gaga's voice. It's fun, it doesn't feel so forced as other songs on the album. It's what MANiCURE always wanted to be. 

Enzo
Just now, OpenHeartedMonster said:

Grigio girls is top 5 for me from Joanne.

yes

Just now, OpenHeartedMonster said:

The first two (or was it three) rankings were right

no

툭 까보면 어김없이 소리질러와

AndiGaga

My Top 4

1. Perfect Illusion

2. Joanne

3. Diamond Heart

4. Dancing in Circles

Anveeroy