šŸ’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA šŸ’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

CEREMONY || Joanne

Animal Claws

Featured Posts

doppelganger

My top 5 are Joanne, Angel Down, Million Reasons, Diamond Heart and Sinners Prayer.

But I have a feeling that PI, DIC and JW will prevailĀ :interestinga:

• Replies 486
  • Created
  • Last Reply
rumours
1 minute ago, DesertWolf said:

Diamond Heart can leave now tooĀ :huntyga:Ā and Sinner's Prayer better followĀ 

200.gif

Blasphemy

Davian
4 minutes ago, Animal Claws said:

9ļ»æ. A-Yļ»æļ»æOļ»æ

WHATHDHXJDHFNR??

DelectableMelodicFlyinglemur-size_restri

THIS IS TOP 3

Ā 

What you want Lady GagašŸ„‚ What you want with ChristinašŸ„‚

Enzo

@Animal ClawsĀ are you satisfied with the mess you created?Ā 

tenor.gif?itemid=11144000

ķˆ­ ź¹Œė³“ė©“ ģ–“ź¹€ģ—†ģ“ ģ†Œė¦¬ģ§ˆėŸ¬ģ™€

Anveeroy

Dancing in Circles next, please

hD702D7EE

Ā 

Stream Kylie-Janet Discographies!

Animal Claws

8. Sinner's Prayer

latest?cb=20170727054105

Overall Score: 7.597

Highest Score: 11 @rumoursĀ @HausOfHarlowĀ @AnveeroyĀ @DiamondKingĀ @badgirlmeat

Lowest Score: 1.8 @devilrhinoĀ 

COMMENTS

Ā 

@FfFfFfFF - Iļ»æĀ kinda like the guitar on this tracks but it still feels empty. If the instrumental had moreĀ ļ»æthings going on maybe I would've liked it even more
@MANiCURE 6- Iļ»æĀ love theĀ instrumental of the songĀ ļ»æhere. But Gaga's voice isn't very pleasant.
@Monster7- thisļ»æĀ is the one that has grown more on me with the pass of time, some of her best lyrics everļ»æ
@Hades- Fellļ»æĀ in love with it the moment she performed this on the Dive Bar Tour. It's definitely the biggestļ»æĀ grower of the album after almost 3Ā years.
@HausOfHarlowĀ -Ā Ā Trulyļ»æ, my favorite. I know it's odd, and this will probablyļ»æĀ rate low, but I just really enjoy the vibe and tune.
@MonsterMom - Loveļ»æĀ everything about it.Ā ļ»æ
@OpenHeartedMonster- Iļ»æĀ don't really get the message behind this
@Enzo - thisļ»æĀ song is good as gold. one of my favs, the beat uuuuuuuugggggghhļ»æ
@Ally Campana - Underratedļ»æļ»æ. The last chorus where she switches it up an octaveļ»æ>
@Inferno- thisļ»æĀ song has a vibe and a riff that makes me want to like it and i dig/respect josh homme a lot, so the fact that all they made together was thisļ»æĀ makes me that much more disappointed. its just flat, doesnt take you anywhere. doesnt elevate and the lyrical story doesnt captivateĀ ļ»æme enough to look beyond the blandness of it all. i can never remember how it ends either,Ā ļ»æive maybe gotten through it once or twice. iļ»æreally expected more from their collaborationļ»æ.
@A Hybrid - Aļ»æĀ great song, unique vibe for Gaga, I hope sheļ»æĀ wrote it and not FJM..
@Davian - Couldļ»æĀ have been my 11! I knew this song would beļ»æĀ one of my faves since I heard it live at the Dive Bar Tour.Ā ļ»æPerfectļ»æ.
@huttont- notļ»æĀ what I expected, itā€™s good but forgettableĀ 
@imnotyourbabe10 - Strugglingļ»æĀ to not repeat myself ā€“ this album is so cohesiveļ»æ!Ā Ā Sinnerā€™s Prayer is exactly what I would expect from a Gaga-country album and it's another kind of break-up track.Ā Ā To me, it is the most visually descriptive and mood-setting song from the record and takes me to Coloradoļ»æĀ or the gold mines out west.Ā Ā ā€œCame down the mountain, dragging our love affairā€¦ā€. ā€œI can carry you but notĀ Ā yourĀ Ā ghostsā€¦ā€. Oh, and Father John Misty was in on this one, right?Ā Ā Hell yeah!
@Guillermo TelloĀ - Iļ»æĀ have no problems with this one neitherĀ why not a 10, it's delicious to listen and wellĀ ļ»ædone too. It's one of the few songs of the album that doesn't feel genuinelyĀ rushed + forced, and it's one of the few key changes of theĀ ļ»æalbum I enjoyĀ Ā this is what real music is aboutĀ ļ»æ
@ryansamonster- Showsļ»æĀ Gagaā€™s true storytelling powers as a songwriter. Totally unique in her discography, her voice is so rugged and the production and backing vocalsļ»æĀ of Hillary Linsday mix so perfectly. A major highlightļ»æ,ļ»æĀ loved it since the Dive Bar performance.

Just now, Animal Claws said:

8. Sinner's Prayer

latest?cb=20170727054105

Overall Score: 7.597

Highest Score: 11 @rumoursĀ @HausOfHarlowĀ @AnveeroyĀ @DiamondKingĀ @badgirlmeat

Lowest Score: 1.8 @devilrhinoĀ 

COMMENTS

Ā 

@FfFfFfFF - Iļ»æĀ kinda like the guitar on this tracks but it still feels empty. If the instrumental had moreĀ ļ»æthings going on maybe I would've liked it even more
@MANiCURE 6- Iļ»æĀ love theĀ instrumental of the songĀ ļ»æhere. But Gaga's voice isn't very pleasant.
@Monster7- thisļ»æĀ is the one that has grown more on me with the pass of time, some of her best lyrics everļ»æ
@Hades- Fellļ»æĀ in love with it the moment she performed this on the Dive Bar Tour. It's definitely the biggestļ»æĀ grower of the album after almost 3Ā years.
@HausOfHarlowĀ -Ā Ā Trulyļ»æ, my favorite. I know it's odd, and this will probablyļ»æĀ rate low, but I just really enjoy the vibe and tune.
@MonsterMom - Loveļ»æĀ everything about it.Ā ļ»æ
@OpenHeartedMonster- Iļ»æĀ don't really get the message behind this
@Enzo - thisļ»æĀ song is good as gold. one of my favs, the beat uuuuuuuugggggghhļ»æ
@Ally Campana - Underratedļ»æļ»æ. The last chorus where she switches it up an octaveļ»æ>
@Inferno- thisļ»æĀ song has a vibe and a riff that makes me want to like it and i dig/respect josh homme a lot, so the fact that all they made together was thisļ»æĀ makes me that much more disappointed. its just flat, doesnt take you anywhere. doesnt elevate and the lyrical story doesnt captivateĀ ļ»æme enough to look beyond the blandness of it all. i can never remember how it ends either,Ā ļ»æive maybe gotten through it once or twice. iļ»æreally expected more from their collaborationļ»æ.
@A Hybrid - Aļ»æĀ great song, unique vibe for Gaga, I hope sheļ»æĀ wrote it and not FJM..
@Davian - Couldļ»æĀ have been my 11! I knew this song would beļ»æĀ one of my faves since I heard it live at the Dive Bar Tour.Ā ļ»æPerfectļ»æ.
@huttont- notļ»æĀ what I expected, itā€™s good but forgettableĀ 
@imnotyourbabe10 - Strugglingļ»æĀ to not repeat myself ā€“ this album is so cohesiveļ»æ!Ā Ā Sinnerā€™s Prayer is exactly what I would expect from a Gaga-country album and it's another kind of break-up track.Ā Ā To me, it is the most visually descriptive and mood-setting song from the record and takes me to Coloradoļ»æĀ or the gold mines out west.Ā Ā ā€œCame down the mountain, dragging our love affairā€¦ā€. ā€œI can carry you but notĀ Ā yourĀ Ā ghostsā€¦ā€. Oh, and Father John Misty was in on this one, right?Ā Ā Hell yeah!
@Guillermo TelloĀ - Iļ»æĀ have no problems with this one neitherĀ why not a 10, it's delicious to listen and wellĀ ļ»ædone too. It's one of the few songs of the album that doesn't feel genuinelyĀ rushed + forced, and it's one of the few key changes of theĀ ļ»æalbum I enjoyĀ Ā this is what real music is aboutĀ ļ»æ
@ryansamonster- Showsļ»æĀ Gagaā€™s true storytelling powers as a songwriter. Totally unique in her discography, her voice is so rugged and the production and backing vocalsļ»æĀ of Hillary Linsday mix so perfectly. A major highlightļ»æ,ļ»æĀ loved it since the Dive Bar performance.

This is embarrassing.

Enzo
Just now, Davian said:

WHATHDHXJDHFNR??

THIS IS TOP 3

Ā 

finally some taste

giphy.gif

ķˆ­ ź¹Œė³“ė©“ ģ–“ź¹€ģ—†ģ“ ģ†Œė¦¬ģ§ˆėŸ¬ģ™€

OpenHeartedMonster

My top 5 (four tens and one eleven, I gave sooo high scores to all tracks because I love the whole album) is JW, PI, MR, Grigio girls and DIC

Animal Claws
Just now, Enzo said:

@Animal ClawsĀ are you satisfied with the mess you created?Ā 

tenor.gif?itemid=11144000

It was you who voted, I have nothing to do with itĀ :hor:

rumours
1 minute ago, OpenHeartedMonster said:

Omg, I totally agree! We should light our Alejandro candles in hopes of John Wayneā€™s demise Ā :tony:

Yaaasssss what a wonderful idea! Glad we agreeĀ :heart:

Archived