Jump to content
Stefani Tee
sales

Gaga's UK sales updated

Featured Posts

S0436

Album sales in the UK took a dive for all artists in recent years, not just Gaga.  Some weeks the #1 can sell 25k while in the past that wouldn’t even secure top10.

  • Like 3
  • YAAAS 1

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Arturo
32 minutes ago, AM98GJ said:

If this is the case, should I bother showing pure sales and streaming units when I collect them all?

The OCC only reports units now. Pure sales data for the UK is useless in my opinion 

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
AM98GJ
5 minutes ago, Arturo said:

The OCC only reports units now. Pure sales data for the UK is useless in my opinion 

Good to know, however if the database shows the split between pure sales and streaming units maybe it'll be interesting to include. 

Edited by AM98GJ
  • Like 1

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
UK Monster

Shallow surpassed 1M wtf that is amazing after only this much time!!! It was certified at 600k and has just jumped up to 1.1m plus omg this is crazy but very good :firega:

  • Like 1

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Swallow
13 hours ago, Arturo said:

The OCC only reports units now. Pure sales data for the UK is useless in my opinion 

 

13 hours ago, AM98GJ said:

Good to know, however if the database shows the split between pure sales and streaming units maybe it'll be interesting to include. 

Just Dance is close to reaching 1M in pure sales and that would make Gaga only the 2nd female in history to have three million sellers in the UK (after Rihanna) so it is a big deal and the OCC makes an article whenever a song reaches that mark.

  • Like 2

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
S0436

It’s nice to have 5 songs with UK sales certifications over the past 3 years :vegas:

  • Like 1

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Mr Mirko

lookin at ASIB and Joanne  :saladga: so sad I mean good for her, but I can't even cure got away better then some ARTPOP hits

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Miracle

Is 300,000 units = platinum certification? If so Shallow is 3x platinum and could end up being 4x platinum in some years. Wow, the talent jumped out. 

Edit: I saw it was 600,000. Well Shallow about to be multiplatinum anyway

Edited by Miracle

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Swallow
On 8/1/2019 at 9:24 PM, Miracle said:

Is 300,000 units = platinum certification? If so Shallow is 3x platinum and could end up being 4x platinum in some years. Wow, the talent jumped out. 

Edit: I saw it was 600,000. Well Shallow about to be multiplatinum anyway

For albums it's 300k and for singles 600k. Shallow should be 2x in about 2 weeks, and considering the Netflix release is still ahead, I can totally see it reach 3x Platinum sometimes next year.

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
×
×
  • Create New...