💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
music news

HDD Final: Beyoncé #3 with 51K

Miaou

Featured Posts

myluis617

Damn this is what happens when you make a soundtrack that doesnt go with the movie that was made. Beyonce again was most likely using ghostwriters like crazy to make this album and thats why it doesnt resonate with the movie.  Beyonce can sing but she cant write songs like other songwriters who can easily do what she couldnt. Which is create music centered around the story of The Lion King. 

I wonder if this will cause any conversation of people wondering how many sales would have her album gotten if it was a Tidal exclusive.  I like how Beyonce used  a lot of african influence in the music but the lyrics of the music are what throws it off for me. Only certain songs sound like they truly fit the film. 

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Miel

Any reasoning as to why it's doing not as hot as it could have? Is the critical reviews of TLK a big factor? Just a lack of interest?

This is a little baffling to me tbh

3 points in and ready for more

Enzo
16 minutes ago, Miaou said:

ASIB did 51K SPS 8 WEEKS after its release :air:

so?

툭 까보면 어김없이 소리질러와

Delusional
1 minute ago, Enzo said:

so?

It shows how much it smashed :vegas: 

‼️‼️‼️‼️‼️BANNED TILL SEPTEMBER‼️‼️‼️‼️‼️‼️‼️

myluis617
3 minutes ago, Miel said:

Any reasoning as to why it's doing not as hot as it could have? Is the critical reviews of TLK a big factor? Just a lack of interest?

This is a little baffling to me tbh

To me its just not that good. The music has good rythm but it does not represent the film. Its more like an african pop album with some songs that sound like they go with the movie; Some of those songs dont sound good anyway. 

Brolysskins

Why are you all so obsessed with sales and numbers? When Bey gets the Grammy I don't want to see any of you crying. Maybe listen to the record first, it's pretty f$%^& amazing.

This indicates to me that the public is tired of this untouchable Queen image. She needs to take it down a ocuple notches, do interview, promo on tv / performances every once in a while etc...There's no excuse for these figures. For an artist as huge as she is with a film as huge as TLK she should have AT LEAST done 100k first week. I LOVE Bey and I actually think she is the greatest female live performer (even better than Gaga). Her voice is outstanding, her dancing is pretty great, her stage presence is INSANE, her catalog is great...she just needs to stop doing the most with this holier than thou image. It is starting to wane. 

Lextyr97
2 minutes ago, Brolysskins said:

Why are you all so obsessed with sales and numbers? When Bey gets the Grammy I don't want to see any of you crying. Maybe listen to the record first, it's pretty f$%^& amazing.

Beyonce could fart into a microphone and still get a Grammy for it. She’s a Grammy darling and everyone knows it. If she wasn’t, the Grammy voters would probably be accused of being racist just like Bey stans call anyone who says any small thing against Beyonce 

Guest Adarsh
8 minutes ago, Brolysskins said:

Beyoncé winning a Grammy? Groundbreaking.  

Brolysskins
5 minutes ago, TylerBR97 said:

Beyonce could fart into a microphone and still get a Grammy for it. She’s a Grammy darling and everyone knows it. If she wasn’t, the Grammy voters would probably be accused of being racist just like Bey stans call anyone who says any small thing against Beyonce 

Lol I don't claim the word "stan" nor do I care about those people. I'm simply pointing out how messed up everyone is on this site and how easily everyone jumps on the hate train. The album speaks for itself, I'm not a fan of her music but this one has really capture me but that's just me. 

Davian
19 minutes ago, Mirages said:

@Davian Liberation and Caution outsold :bradley:

Is this real or is this fantasy?:bradley:

What you want Lady Gaga🥂 What you want with Christina🥂

Mirages
Just now, Davian said:

Is this real or is this fantasy?:bradley:

R-5958907-1407732990-5501.jpeg.jpg

REAL :reductive:

I'm the bitch that's fragile

lifeasgeorge

I feel bad but it’s kind of nice seeing the beehive humble up a bit. The whole Beyoncé is perfect thing can be much at times :ohwell:

live and let live

Archived