Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
lgbt

New Netflix Sci-Fi Space Show Has 3 Gay Men

Economy

Featured Posts

Economy
2 minutes ago, BradleyCooper said:

You got me excited for Stargate so I will add it to my list :kiss:

Personally I did not like SG1 much at first but I loved Atlantis. It was after whatching Atlantis that I appreciated SG1 better

SG1 is a bit of a slow start while Atlantis by end of first episode the story is well rolling. Also SG1 at first it got a lower budget. Because the show was popular the budget was increased after season 2 or 3

So if u can get past the slow start in season 1 or 2 and the lower quality trust me it will be worth it

U can also whatch Atlantis first like I did. Although there's a few references and connections to SG1... It's still its own seperate plot and story that's going on in another galaxy so u don't really need to whatch SG1 first to understand Atlantis

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Doncho

I was interested in this show since its space related. Guess I ll watch it for the cute gays too :ohwell:

dek0de

I can’t wait to get off of work, take off my clothes, pour a glass of wine, and binnnnnge all weekend. Happy Friday! :vegas:

Patamon
3 hours ago, Economy said:

I forget his name :air:

If Tyler is the one with a little short scruff and lean and somewhat muscular and brown hair then yes he did

He kissed the guy with blond buzz cut hair. It wasn't a full out makeout

It was a threesome with the girl they both like and because they were stoned and drunk he kissed him during the threesome but the buzz cut guy was reluctant but he accepted the kiss

This is Tyler :sara: 

hoechlin.jpg 

and i think he is not gay in this show :cryga:

LeoFameMonster

Half the shows I love get cancelled after 1 or 2 seasons I know ur pain :neyde:

I just whatched the most which was amazing and it did not get renewed for a second season :madge:

I loved Dark Matter to death and season 3 ended in a horrible cliff hanger :crossed:

I loved Salvation and it only got 2 seasons

I loved Between and it only got 2 seasons

I hate this. My fav on that list was dark matter at least that one got 3 seasons but still :madge:

dark matter was good but sense 8 gave me life. but damn  the sex scenes in that were unlike anything I ever saw. I had to check myself into a nunnery after it. 

highbythebeach
2 hours ago, Economy said:

I dunno if it will. They should have put some lesbian action too lol

These types of shows usually target straight males so I'm not sure what made them decide to put so much gay content on it

In addition to 3 gay male characters there's 2 staright ones that experimented kissing while high and drunk during a threesome

That's an unusually high amount of gayness in 10 episodes of 1 season lol especially for a sci-fi show

I love gay sci Fi, so looks like they made this show for me !!

River

Do u see DICs?

I'm working late, cause I'm a puta

Economy
1 hour ago, Tom Hardy said:

This is Tyler :sara: 

hoechlin.jpg 

and i think he is not gay in this show :cryga:

Oh him. He was the second in command at first...

No he's not gay in the show sorry :selena:

River
4 minutes ago, Economy said:

No lmao

Lol I had to ask :laughga:

I'm working late, cause I'm a puta

Economy
Just now, River said:

Lol I had to ask :laughga:

I don't wanna give anyone the wrong impression

I never said the show is filled with steamy gay sex scenes

I said there's 3 gay men plus 2 straight guys who kissed while high/drunk during a threesome

But most gay scenes were short and not that major. Didn't show much at all. Just kissing, flirting and a short makeout in the case of the straight guys that's it.

There was only a handful of sexual scenes during the season for straight and gay sexualities

It's a sci-fi show. The main thing is still the action and the mission. The friendships and personal issues with the crew are just side stories

JusKeepBreathin

I haven't seen voltron. Is it also sci-fi?

Animation

"Nothing in the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity." -Martin Luther King Jr.

Economy
2 hours ago, LeoFameMonster said:

dark matter was good but sense 8 gave me life. but damn  the sex scenes in that were unlike anything I ever saw. I had to check myself into a nunnery after it. 

What's sense8 about?

Rudz Xinc
27 minutes ago, Economy said:

What's sense8 about?

8 people from different countries somehow connected. They can visited each other in their mind and help them fight as well. It's kinda complicated to explain, but it's awesome.

Too bad it's ended too soon because its budget cost was too high for Netflix to keep it continued.

Look at those clowns

Archived