Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
lgbt

New Netflix Sci-Fi Space Show Has 3 Gay Men

Economy

Featured Posts

BradleyCooper

Stop I just finished episode two, I had no idea, now ever more excited to get through it!

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Economy
26 minutes ago, BradleyCooper said:

Stop I just finished episode two, I had no idea, now ever more excited to get through it!

Oh so u had started this show before this thread?

Economy
19 minutes ago, Biggest Fan said:

I’m gonna watch it

If u like science fiction u should like this!

JusKeepBreathin

I start watching. 

I also like Voltron on Netflix and I just finished the season where on of the paladin is gay.

I was like YASSS bitch work.

Also in She-Ra Bows parents are two gay men.

Netflix is great.

"Nothing in the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity." -Martin Luther King Jr.

BradleyCooper
6 minutes ago, Economy said:

Oh so u had started this show before this thread?

Yeah I started yesterday :ally:

Economy
14 minutes ago, Didymus said:

Now let's hope it appeals to straights too :chica:

I dunno if it will. They should have put some lesbian action too lol

These types of shows usually target straight males so I'm not sure what made them decide to put so much gay content on it

In addition to 3 gay male characters there's 2 staright ones that experimented kissing while high and drunk during a threesome

That's an unusually high amount of gayness in 10 episodes of 1 season lol especially for a sci-fi show

Economy
26 minutes ago, BradleyCooper said:

Yeah I started yesterday :ally:

I started Wednesday I think it maybe was yesterday too I forget... I been binge watching :ally:

Nothing to do with gay characters tho lol cuz besides me being married and happy it's not like it's that many scenes that it shows stuff anyway

But I just love this show. I love space type shows on space ships

Its why I also loved Dark Matter, Night Flyers, and movies like Pendorum, Passenger etc

L E O

Just starting! I like the plot, but DAMN that camerawork is TRAGIC :saladga: Excited to see the gayness happens tho

Economy
30 minutes ago, JusKeepBreathin said:

I start watching. 

I also like Voltron on Netflix and I just finished the season where on of the paladin is gay.

I was like YASSS bitch work.

Also in She-Ra Bows parents are two gay men.

Netflix is great.

I haven't seen voltron. Is it also sci-fi?

BradleyCooper
Just now, Economy said:

I started Wednesday I think it maybe was yesterday too I forget... I been binge watching :ally:

Nothing to do with gay characters tho lol cuz besides me being married and happy it's not like it's that many scenes that it shows stuff anyway

But I just love this show. I love space type shows on space ships

Its why I also loved Dark Matter, Night Flyers, and movies like Pendorum, Passenger etc

You should watch Firefly it's a classic. I'm guessing you've watched Interstellar. The Netflix Lost in Space reboot was good too. I only watched a little of the Stargate shows growing up, but I've always been meaning to fully watch some of those.

Economy
Just now, L E O said:

Just starting! I like the plot, but DAMN that camerawork is TRAGIC :saladga: Excited to see the gayness happens tho

I mean it's not like there's a tone of gay scenes all the time tho if that's what ur expecting. There's 3 gay characters plus another 2 men that kissed on one occasion

But it's not like the show is showing gay makeouts all the time or whatever. That isn't really the focus of the story lol.

The latest character to arrive that is also gay (he's not woken up till like episode 7) is revealed to be gay and have a husband on earth and he's good looking but no action with him is shown.

Also other than the doctor who's obviously gay from the Beggining, the other gay characters and gay acts don't really happen or get revealed till several episodes in

Economy
Just now, BradleyCooper said:

You should watch Firefly it's a classic. I'm guessing you've watched Interstellar. The Netflix Lost in Space reboot was good too. I only watched a little of the Stargate shows growing up, but I've always been meaning to fully watch some of those.

Yeah firefly is on my list to whatch actually

Yes I've seen interstellar

One I wanna whatch is killjoys. I saw 5 episodes and it was good but lowkey I'm angry at killjoys because Killjoys is the reason one of my fav shows ever (Dark Matter) got cancelled after season 3. The shows were too simmilar and the network chose to not keep airing both so they supported killjoys because they had a better contract with that one but Dark Matter was better tbh.

The Stargate Series are my fav series of all time!!!! I have all the seasons of Atlantis and SG1!!!!!!!!!!!!!! SG1 got off to a bit if a slow start but I love those shows!!!!!!

I highly recommend u give the Stargate Series a proper chance. Stargate Atlantis in particular is my fav series of all time!!!!!

Dark Matter is my 3rd fav sci-fi series after Stargate Atlantis and Stargate SG1. U should give that one a chance too. It's faster to get thru it cuz the Stargate Series are long. 100 episodes for Atlantis and over 200 for SG1!

I've also seen lost in space. Very different from the movie. I'm waiting for season 2 to come out!

BradleyCooper
2 minutes ago, Economy said:

Yeah firefly is on my list to whatch actually

Yes I've seen interstellar

One I wanna whatch is killjoys. I saw 5 episodes and it was good but lowkey I'm angry at killjoys because Killjoys is the reason one of my fav shows ever (Dark Matter) got cancelled after season 3. The shows were too simmilar and the network chose to not keep airing both so they supported killjoys because they had a better contract with that one but Dark Matter was better tbh.

The Stargate Series are my fav series of all time!!!! I have all the seasons of Atlantis and SG1!!!!!!!!!!!!!! SG1 got off to a bit if a slow start but I love those shows!!!!!!

I highly recommend u give the Stargate Series a proper chance. Stargate Atlantis in particular is my fav series of all time!!!!!

Dark Matter is my 3rd fav sci-fi series after Stargate Atlantis and Stargate SG1. U should give that one a chance too. It's faster to get thru it cuz the Stargate Series are long. 100 episodes for Atlantis and over 200 for SG1!

I've also seen lost in space. Very different from the movie. I'm waiting for season 2 to come out!

You got me excited for Stargate so I will add it to my list :kiss:

Archived