Stefani Tee
question

Is Gaga gonna be the new "Cindy Lauper"

Featured Posts

Carlo Rodriguez

Like she is gonna be a legend and forever loved and never forgotten but Musically will never have anything more impactful (Im talking about when cindys first several albums and comparing it to lady gagas first two albums)

Thoughts Fatties? :lolly:

• Like 1
  • LMAO 4
  • Love 2
  • Sad 1

Enzo

ASIB is laughing in her throne 

Lady Gaga did her own makeup in this picture but I’ll be sure to let her know how much you hate it xoxo
  • Like 53
  • YAAAS 5
  • Love 1
  • Thanks 13

August3
1 minute ago, Carlo Rodriguez said:

Like she is gonna be a legend and forever loved and never forgotten but Musically will never have anything more impactful (Im talking about when cindys first several albums and comparing it to lady gagas first two albums)

Thoughts Fatties? :lolly:

That is not Cyndi Lauper though. So no Lady Gaga won't be the new Cyndi Lauper, more like the new Cher. 

• Like 20

alextruper17

Well, she has released one album in the past six years. It's hard to say. If she only released something. 

• Like 1
  • LMAO 3
  • Thanks 1

Carlo Rodriguez
1 minute ago, August3 said:

That is not Cyndi Lauper though. So no Lady Gaga won't be the new Cyndi Lauper, more like the new Cher. 

Cher makes sense in comparison aswell :interestinga:

• Like 2

BgRaEgTaT

She already is in a way, when’s the last time a solo single of hers had any longevity and major impact on the gp? Probably applause which still most people outside of the fan base consider underwhelming... Shallow wouldn’t have nearly the impact that it did without Bradley Cooper/ASIB movie...

• LMAO 11
  • Sad 3
  • Thanks 2

DanceDark
3 minutes ago, BgRaEgTaT said:

She already is in a way, when’s the last time a solo single of hers had any longevity and major impact on the gp? Probably applause which still most people outside of the fan base consider underwhelming... Shallow wouldn’t have nearly the impact that it did without Bradley Cooper/ASIB movie...

Million Reasons says hi :vegas:

Let's start a party
  • Like 5
  • LMAO 2
  • YAAAS 2
  • Thanks 11

TheBatman

More like Cher I think. I think Gaga will be forever loved by queers, and a constant celebrity presence that everyone generally loves. She'll continue to be in movies and put out albums for her fans while maybe not lighting the charts on fire. My hope is once SHE accepts this, she will experiment more in her music and take on full writing and production!

• Like 9

Renato Pinheiro

I remember when they said that Gaga would be the new Cyndi and Katy would be the new Madonna because Gaga would disappear from the media and Katy would have Madonna's longevity. Now they say Gaga is the new cindy because she will no longer have sales from her early career.

Anyway, I love Cyndi and hope that in future Gaga will be as timeless as Girls just wanna have fun and Time After Time and True Colors

Runway
7 minutes ago, BgRaEgTaT said:

Shallow wouldn’t have nearly the impact that it did without Bradley Cooper/ASIB movie...

I thought this myth had been already debunked 

• Like 4