Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
series

AHS 1984 Plot Leak

Perfume

Featured Posts

Dominic
46 minutes ago, Hades said:

Sounds crap. Btw Roanoke gets too much hate. It's far better than Cult and Hotel.:lolly:

Hmm, I think I'll agree with this 🤔

The hardest thing in this world is to live in it

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply
bloody g
35 minutes ago, monketsharona said:

Imo no

She was definitely aiming those rumours and fan theories about a movie in the show

Thanks for clarifying :flower:

『𝐟𝐚𝐭𝐞 𝐜𝐚𝐧𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐛𝐞 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐞𝐝』

malazam

Roanoke but better? 

another shot before we kiss the other side

Contrary to all the shade, Roanoke is one of my fave seasons but this does not seem like roanoke at all....not excited for it, seems too cliche,  I don't care for a rip off of a slasher movie tbh

Luke78619
2 hours ago, monketsharona said:

Angelica Ross confirmed fans theories are false

Yeh but she’s not gonna say they’re true :green:

insta: good_lukeing | I have nothing else to promote

Miel

Roanoke may not have been the objectively best season, but it managed to somehow be the most traditionally scary and most funny season at the same time, without really being a horror-comedy? It worked pretty well, in retrospect.

So any comparison to that season in an okay plus, for me. It seems we're generally away from the glam-camp horror that was present in the first four seasons, and ultimately culminated in Hotel. Which is a shame, because I felt like that was an integral aspect to the show's visual identity without jumping the gun too much.

Still excited, though! Who knows- maybe they'll surprise us somehow. Sad we've yet to get our Lovecraftian seaside horror season, though.

3 points in and ready for more

14 minutes ago, Miel said:

Roanoke may not have been the objectively best season, but it managed to somehow be the most traditionally scary and most funny season at the same time, without really being a horror-comedy? It worked pretty well, in retrospect.

So any comparison to that season in an okay plus, for me. It seems we're generally away from the glam-camp horror that was present in the first four seasons, and ultimately culminated in Hotel. Which is a shame, because I felt like that was an integral aspect to the show's visual identity without jumping the gun too much.

Still excited, though! Who knows- maybe they'll surprise us somehow. Sad we've yet to get our Lovecraftian seaside horror season, though.

Exaggerated glam camp destroyed Apocalypse, so I'm hoping for a season without that tbh.

Flippy
3 hours ago, Saint Laurent said:

So Roanoke, but less creative? Coooool.

This is exactly what I was thinking! :laughga:

TMBT 3.22.11 // TBTWB 1.17.13 // ArtRAVE 6.3.14 // C2CT 5.28.15 // TJWT 8.13.17 // Chromatica World Tour 9.8.22

Miel
Just now, Maxie said:

Exaggerated glam camp destroyed Apocalypse, so I'm hoping for a season without that tbh.

Funny you say that, because I was thinking about also typing that Apocalypse attempted to re-do that touch, and it effectively ate that season whole. It honestly only really benefited Madison's character arc (which was, surprisinglly, very well-done, and might have been the best thing to come out of that season). 

That said, glam-camp horror was only one factor that really destroyed that season, which was also riddled with awful writing and useless fanservice. Camp really emphasized the horror of Asylum, and glam really emphasized the terror of Hotel. It's a shame that they missed the mark so bad with Apocalypse.

3 points in and ready for more

sillynate

They’re really pushing my buttons to see if I’ll watch huh :ohwell: 

First no Evan. I said “okay fine, we lost Jessica in 2015 so fine whatever.” Then no Sarah and I said “there’s other talented actors here so that’s fine I guess.” Now the sh*t isn’t primarily taking place in the 80’s? Then just call it AHS Summer Camp :saladga: it better have a kick ass intro. I’ll be so pissed if we get a Roanoke level intro (technically outro)

also if they aren’t renewed for an 11th season, I expect next season to be the third coming of the coven. I have mixed feelings about that.

Quartz

You 'fans' are so nitpicky! Y'all haven't even watched it yet and you're already so negative. UGH, I am going to enjoy this season alone. Bye.

Inside, we are really made the same. 🕊

RAMROD

Y'all saying Roanoke. But to me it is more like typical 80s slasher movies, such as Friday The 13th to me. I can already guess the main star will be damsel in distress. :fan:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

Eddie
On 7/23/2019 at 2:13 PM, Bear said:

I'm not a fan of the piggybacking off of previous seasons success that keeps happening :/ maybe it's just me who feels this way, but I don't need the continued connections between and crossovers between seasons. 

We'll see when it's released I guess, no point judging it too harsh yet. 

Same. It's not like they do the connections in a natural way, they always feel a lot forced to me :noparty:

What if tomorrow I see you again? Should I say that I used to love you?

Eddie
On 7/23/2019 at 2:21 PM, ThisGuyTony said:

"There will be a big connection to previous season"

source.gif

A big forced connection :huntyga:

What if tomorrow I see you again? Should I say that I used to love you?

Archived