AHS 1984 Plot Leak

Perfume

Featured Posts

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply
LetterLToTheG
5 minutes ago, neptugne said:

The Roanoke era was so exciting tbh.. remember all of the random promos, different monsters? such an exciting time lol all of the teasers were soo cool I appreciate the mid season split just because it was a very ARTPOP era sksksk

Lol. What is this resurgence of the “ARTPOP era” 🧐

👽

gabeoz
5 minutes ago, neptugne said:

The Roanoke era was so exciting tbh.. remember all of the random promos, different monsters? such an exciting time lol all of the teasers were soo cool I appreciate the mid season split just because it was a very ARTPOP era sksksk

I just don’t like the mid season split because the half of it just feels pointless. I tried watching Roanoke all the way through again the other week but I just skipped to half way through after the first episode and a half because it felt like no reason to watch it

Lottie Winters

IF this is true, there will probably be a lot of 80s flashbacks to the original events of the murders or whatever, so I'm okay with this idea. Roanoke is the only season that I didn't enjoy, so I'm hoping it's nothing like that.

bloody g
22 minutes ago, monketsharona said:

Angelica Ross confirmed fans theories are false

So this is not legitimate?

『𝐟𝐚𝐭𝐞 𝐜𝐚𝐧𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐛𝐞 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐞𝐝』

Perfume
1 minute ago, Bloody Grammys said:

Its legitimate, numerous people have already "confirmed" 

Of course cast cannot confirm nor deny what's happening, but she just said "Idk now fans think they can know what's happening! I'm three episodes in and still have no idea what's going on!" So im guessing there's more to the movie idea than we think 

an angel held me like a child

Meredith Grey
12 minutes ago, Yes To Heaven said:

Its legitimate, numerous people have already "confirmed" 

Of course cast cannot confirm nor deny what's happening, but she just said "Idk now fans think they can know what's happening! I'm three episodes in and still have no idea what's going on!" So im guessing there's more to the movie idea than we think 

Ryan also said that the idea’s of George Orwell’s 1984 is a big theme this season so there’s much more to the plot than this. Just hope he doesn’t bite off more than he can chew again.

Hades

Sounds crap. Btw Roanoke gets too much hate. It's far better than Cult and Hotel.:lolly:

EnigmaNecrotic1

Hopefully with this being set in present day, there will be hope for a period piece next season. 

Mama's been praying for a Victorian-era story for a while now :pray:

Felonies? Loves it.

Phaye Monster

Hopefully it’s better than Roanoke, I wasn’t really a fan of that season or Cult but Apocalypse was a lot better imo. I hope this doesn’t fall into that dull bore in the fourth or fifth episode that happened with Roanoke and Cult. 

I don’t want to get my hopes too high, the whole “shooting a movie that becomes real” genre isn’t really my thing, but I’ll still watch it. Bad AHS is still more entertaining than most other shows. 

I'm an ARTPOP bitch, baby

imitalian

I had a stroke reading the plot. So is it in the 80s or they are just actors? 

monketsharona
1 hour ago, Bloody Grammys said:

Imo no

She was definitely aiming those rumours and fan theories about a movie in the show

Dominic

Theyre gonna go all campy slasher and ruin it...again. 

I think I'm just watching out of loyalty now :bradley:

The hardest thing in this world is to live in it

Archived