Featured Posts

RocketNumberNine

I wish she could attend the ceremony.

and they give her VIDEO VANGUARD!

• Replies 137
  • Created
  • Last Reply
SlaeUrAnus

I ****ing hate fan votes. Takes away the credibility of the award.

In my messy era.

Teal Ambition

There's power hour now

Ā 

ā–Œā”‚ā–ˆā•‘ā–Œā•‘ā–Œā•‘ before I am Canadian, I am Chromatican ā•‘ā–Œā•‘ā–Œā•‘ā–ˆā”‚ā–Œ

PeachJug

Can't wait to do this every šŸ‘ fšŸ‘€ingšŸ‘dayšŸ‘gagaĀ 

Kapi09

OMG her every appearance on VMA was so ICONIC!!!
2009 - Paparazzi :firega:

2010 - Meat Dress + BTW announcement :staymad:

2011 - Jo Calderone: "You and I" :ally:

2013 - SLAY performance - Applause :lolly:

2019 - ... please LG6 :triggered: just imagine the power of SLAY...

My name isn't Alice

myluis617

There is a strong chance that it may win best collaboration I'm thinking it has outsold all the songs nominated. I'm hoping other people are realizing that after Gaga's Joanne era country has become an area for people to experiment with sounds. Now shallow is the most nominated song ever. Gaga may not be the top 24/7 but when she does her thing people take note and they follow after her.

myluis617
12 minutes ago, Kapi09 said:

OMG her every appearance on VMA was so ICONIC!!!
2009 - Paparazzi :firega:

2010 - Meat Dress + BTW announcement :staymad:

2011 - Jo Calderone: "You and I" :ally:

2013 - SLAY performance - Applause :lolly:

2019 - ... please LG6 :triggered: just imagine the power of SLAY...

I want to see a campy dramatic performance like her first performance.Ā 

Hey!

IĀ“m quiet new in the world of Gaga, but anyway IĀ“m a giant fan. At latest since the shallows-performace at the Oscars!!! Meanwhile I follow numerous news about the Lady, so I found this great, informative site! I check up hardly every day the news here...Now my question: What is the thing about the vanguard?

Sorry, first time that IĀ“m interested in VMA ;)

Didymus

Twigs got robbed hard on this one omg. She should be up in a lot more categories. Bs show.

Luna Lovegood
34 minutes ago, Vejuno said:

Hey!

IĀ“m quiet new in the world of Gaga, but anyway IĀ“m a giant fan. At latest since the shallows-performace at the Oscars!!! Meanwhile I follow numerous news about the Lady, so I found this great, informative site! I check up hardly every day the news here...Now my question: What is the thing about the vanguard?

Sorry, first time that IĀ“m interested in VMA ;)

Welcome to this cult site. Thereā€™s no turning back my love! Anyways,Ā TheĀ Michael Jackson Video Vanguard AwardsĀ is presented at theĀ MTV Video Music AwardsĀ to music performers, recognizing accomplishments in music and film.Ā The award is also given to music video directors who have created some of the most acclaimed music videos aired by the network.

lunaā€™s advocate

sampool
On 7/23/2019 at 7:53 PM, Gyan said:

Watch shallow lose to otr twice

source.gif

In all honesty, itā€™s Video Music Awards, shallow video is a collection of random clips from the film, itĀ deserve to win none.Ā 

Weā€™d be fuming if Gaga solo MV lost to such film MV.Ā 

12 minutes ago, River Phoenix said:

Welcome to this cult site. Thereā€™s no turning back my love! Anyways,Ā TheĀ Michael Jackson Video Vanguard AwardsĀ is presented at theĀ MTV Video Music AwardsĀ to music performers, recognizing accomplishments in music and film.Ā The award is also given to music video directors who have created some of the most acclaimed music videos aired by the network.

Thanks!!!

So this mean, there is only ONE Vanguard Award for all? Quasi a special award forĀ  the best (video) in the year, additional to the other in each categry?

Ā 

Luna Lovegood
20 minutes ago, Vejuno said:

Thanks!!!

So this mean, there is only ONE Vanguard Award for all? Quasi a special award forĀ  the best (video) in the year, additional to the other in each categry?

Ā 

Every year, the VMAā€™s will only give to the ONE deservingĀ artist. Only one. Each year. Also itā€™s kind off aĀ prestigious award as it can only give to artist thatā€™s been consistent and relevant throughout their career for 8 to 10 years or so. Which is why Gaga is a potential awardee other than Katy, both has been in this game for around a decade and still managed to stay relevant/consistent.

lunaā€™s advocate

Lemondeduerl
8 minutes ago, River Phoenix said:

Every year, the VMAā€™s will only give to the ONE deservingĀ artist. Only one. Each year. Also itā€™s kind off aĀ prestigious award as it can only give to artist thatā€™s been consistent and relevant throughout their career for 8 to 10 years or so. Which is why Gaga is a potential awardee other than Katy, both has been in this game for around a decade and still managed to stay relevant/consistent.

Xtina, Eminem andĀ Mariah are potential too. Or Marilyn Manson but I don't know if they still playing their videos anymore...Anyway I hope they give it to Gaga.

PD:Ā Y'all better vote Shallow everyday!Ā :stalkga:

:)

Archived