💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

I dreamed about the LG6 lead...

Godmatica

Featured Posts

Godmatica

Tonight I dreamed about the first single from LG6 and I wanted to share it with all of you.

I remember receiving an email... what is the surprise when I open it? It was an email, notifying me that Gaga's new single came out.

I don't remember the name, but I do remember many other things:

1. On the cover Gaga appeared in a bathtub, the water was pink and she had a snake all over her body (she was naked).

2. I couldn't hear the song because I was outside my house, but I think I could hear a few seconds of it... unfortunately, I don't remember anything about the melody, lyrics or anything else.

3. The song was produced by Madeon.

4. I remember a date ... 30. I don't remember which month it was, but I do remember the day perfectly.

I swear everything was soooo real, that when I woke up, I literally ran to see if Gaga realeased anything. Unfortunately nothing came out. I also looked at the calendar and realized that August 30 is a Friday... :nooo:

So, write it down in your calendars, the single is coming the next 30th of August. Everything makes sense :bradley:

ferretti

I dreamed of the LG6 lead a few nights ago and it was this really electronic and strange cover of 'Stronger' by Britney Spears and I was incredibly disappointed. Gaga seemed happy, I guess.

disco stick tester, inquire within

ELECTROHEART

Gurl maybe you had a premonition :bon:, so here are the next friday 30s:

August 30th, 2019

October 30th, 2020

April 30th, 2021

July 30th, 2021

September 30th, 2022

Is coming :emma:

"Every night, a million hearts are breaking, but at least I know tonight I'm not the only one"

AMENiCURE
12 minutes ago, Ikonik said:

Gurl maybe you had a premonition :bon:, so here are the next friday 30s:

August 30th, 2019

October 30th, 2020

April 30th, 2021

July 30th, 2021

September 30th, 2022

Is coming :emma:

september 30 2022 yaas

eeaarrllaalloo

i had one too!
but the cover has 4 columns and in that have faces  of Gaga in different makeup
can't remember the title
but i remember that she announced that it will be released on Spotify and iTunes first
and on YouTube weeks later.

"By FaR ThE MoSt IrRiTatInG PoSteR oN "ChRoMaTiCa" DisCusSion.

Illuminati
52 minutes ago, alienwhore said:

3. The song was produced by Madeon.

so it was a nightmare

brucee
48 minutes ago, ferretti said:

I dreamed of the LG6 lead a few nights ago and it was this really electronic and strange cover of 'Stronger' by Britney Spears and I was incredibly disappointed. Gaga seemed happy, I guess.

I just learned stronger chords on the piano .... Something is coming 

hello hello baby.

The Enigmatic

so we did go crazy without new music from Gaga

I am having my ARTPOP moment

RAMROD

And here's your nightmare

tumblr_pv3ab6tbRo1vz3i63o1_400.jpg

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

The Z
22 minutes ago, Gypsy03 said:

We all dream about it honey

No, I didn't yet. And believe me, when I'll dream about it, it will be released. I always dream of things before they happen. I once dreamed about my best friend having a very serious motorbike accident… I told him and he didn't listen to me and guess what? The next morning, he was in hospital, almost dead. Also, whenever I feel like a train will be late/have an accident in a very precise place, it always happens exactly the way I said it would:shrug:

Godmatica
3 hours ago, Illuminati said:

so it was a nightmare

MJH and Gypsy are two of my faves from ARTPOP. Why would it be a nightmare? :grr:

M i K E Y
On 7/23/2019 at 12:30 PM, kevinsteve said:

No, I didn't yet. And believe me, when I'll dream about it, it will be released. I always dream of things before they happen. I once dreamed about my best friend having a very serious motorbike accident… I told him and he didn't listen to me and guess what? The next morning, he was in hospital, almost dead. Also, whenever I feel like a train will be late/have an accident in a very precise place, it always happens exactly the way I said it would:shrug:

I didn’t mean a real dream actually (nothing to do with sleep). I meant that we all are waiting and thinking when it will be released 

Archived