Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
event

Taylor Swift. Live Stream Tomorrow. Track FIVE! Theories!

Taylucifer

Featured Posts

Gracious Gaga

Track five is not always the saddest song when Wildest Dreams and New Years Day exist.  The rest of her albums I don’t know.  

♥ Kindness Police.

Enzo
7 hours ago, Taylucifer said:

Taylor posted on Instagram:

'I’m going live tomorrow, July 23 at 5pm ET! I have some stuff I’m reeeeeally excited to tell you about, including some info on this Easter egg right here. 🏹🎯👀⬆️'

This indicates that she is talking about track 5 on Lover cause the number 5 is in the centre, you get the point. 

it's called The Archer I-

툭 까보면 어김없이 소리질러와

Taylucifer
7 hours ago, Enzo said:

I didn't know this

:bradley:

inb4 she announces that YNTCD is the track 5

7 hours ago, Widows Kiss said:

I can't remember the exact number but ME! and YNTCD are both pretty much at the end of the album.

There were a lot of theories that this would be a double album. I won't go into why in too much detail but basically she was doing a lot of double issues and when she was performing the colours of her outfits were blue, pink, blue, pink etc. But it was also thought the album could have had two halves - a sad half and a happy half. with the placement of ME! and YNTCD being in the later half of the album it is still possible the first half will make you cry and the second will make you wanna laugh and dance:saladga:

The Tortured Poets Department is out NOW

Taylucifer
6 hours ago, Gracious Gaga said:

Track five is not always the saddest song when Wildest Dreams and New Years Day exist.  The rest of her albums I don’t know.  

but, they aren't that saddest song. New Years Day is more love struck and almost happy. Wildest dreams is sad but not that sad more reminiscent of a relationship. I- 

The Tortured Poets Department is out NOW

Archived