Jump to content

🐍 Official visual for Dorian Electra's remix of "Replay" 🐍

opinion

Megarate।। LOUD - Rihanna


Kantakyakirno

Featured Posts

  • Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Andreu

@Anveeroy sending the rates in a second this time with comments :ally:

on the ANTI megarate I understood "comments are not necessary" as in "i don't want you to write comments" :deadbanana:

before there was love there was silence
Link to post
Share on other sites
Kantakyakirno
3 minutes ago, Andreu said:

@Anveeroy sending the rates in a second this time with comments :ally:

on the ANTI megarate I understood "comments are not necessary" as in "i don't want you to write comments" :deadbanana:

Thank you so much! :kara:

Yes, during Anti megarate I didn't realize I will get a mountain amount of comments! So, this time I am encouraging users to not send comments! 🤓

Stream Kylie Minogue Discography!
Link to post
Share on other sites
Andreu
Just now, Anveeroy said:

Thank you so much! :kara:

Yes, during Anti megarate I didn't realize I will get a mountain amount of comments! So, this time I am encouraging users to not send comments! 🤓

oops i sent come comments but feel free to totally ignore them :ally:sorry

 

before there was love there was silence
Link to post
Share on other sites
Kantakyakirno
30 minutes ago, Andreu said:

oops i sent come comments but feel free to totally ignore them :ally:sorry

 

You are pardoned! :ally:

Stream Kylie Minogue Discography!
Link to post
Share on other sites
Davian
11 hours ago, Mirages said:

8. The one we don't talk about :selena:

Nnn it has some bops tho:ally:

Pon De Replay, If It’s Lovin’ That You Want, That La, La, La and Let Me:queenga:

What you want Lady Gaga🥂 What you want with Christina🥂
Link to post
Share on other sites
Mirages
25 minutes ago, Davian said:

Nnn it has some bops tho:ally:

Pon De Replay, If It’s Lovin’ That You Want, That La, La, La and Let Me:queenga:

Pon De Replay - Yas :ally:

If It's Lovin' That You Want - that song has no replay value, di-di-di-di-di-da literally every song from any other Riri album is better (besides Pose :awkney::ohwell:

That La, La, La - are we listening to the same song? :huh:

Let Me - sounds like a bad Bey reject from her first album :huntyga:

sesame street idk GIF

Anyways which song should leave LOUD megarate first bishes? @Gimme More @PinkPop @Animal Claws @DiamondKing I need to make a survey to see how messy this is gonna get :air: Davian please answer too :classy:

The Board of Taste is in session starting now....

 

I'm the bitch that's fragile
Link to post
Share on other sites
DiamondKing
7 minutes ago, Mirages said:

Anyways which song should leave LOUD megarate first bishes? @Gimme More @PinkPop @Animal Claws @DiamondKing I need to make a survey to see how messy this is gonna get :air: Davian please answer too :classy:

The Board of Taste is in session starting now....

S&M Remix :ohwell:

Link to post
Share on other sites
Davian
13 minutes ago, Mirages said:

Pon De Replay - Yas :ally:

If It's Lovin' That You Want - that song has no replay value, di-di-di-di-di-da literally every song from any other Riri album is better (besides Pose :awkney::ohwell:

That La, La, La - are we listening to the same song? :huh:

Let Me - sounds like a bad Bey reject from her first album :huntyga:

They are great summer jams:messga:

14 minutes ago, Mirages said:

Anyways which song should leave LOUD megarate first bishes? @Gimme More @PinkPop @Animal Claws @DiamondKing I need to make a survey to see how messy this is gonna get :air: Davian please answer too :classy:

The Board of Taste is in session starting now....

S&M Remix:bye:

What you want Lady Gaga🥂 What you want with Christina🥂
Link to post
Share on other sites
Mirages
20 minutes ago, DiamondKing said:

S&M Remix :ohwell:

 

13 minutes ago, Davian said:

S&M Remix:bye:

We were looking for a different answer :classy: There‘s one song that needs to leave before the remix :whitney:

I'm the bitch that's fragile
Link to post
Share on other sites
ElectricKing
33 minutes ago, Mirages said:

Pon De Replay - Yas :ally:

If It's Lovin' That You Want - that song has no replay value, di-di-di-di-di-da literally every song from any other Riri album is better (besides Pose :awkney::ohwell:

That La, La, La - are we listening to the same song? :huh:

Let Me - sounds like a bad Bey reject from her first album :huntyga:

sesame street idk GIF

Anyways which song should leave LOUD megarate first bishes? @Gimme More @PinkPop @Animal Claws @DiamondKing I need to make a survey to see how messy this is gonna get :air: Davian please answer too :classy:

The Board of Taste is in session starting now....

 

S&M (Remix)

Raining Men

Link to post
Share on other sites
Davian
5 minutes ago, Mirages said:

We were looking for a different answer :classy: There‘s one song that needs to leave before the remix :whitney:

No:vegas:

What you want Lady Gaga🥂 What you want with Christina🥂
Link to post
Share on other sites
Kantakyakirno
34 minutes ago, Mirages said:

Pon De Replay - Yas :ally:

If It's Lovin' That You Want - that song has no replay value, di-di-di-di-di-da literally every song from any other Riri album is better (besides Pose :awkney::ohwell:

That La, La, La - are we listening to the same song? :huh:

Let Me - sounds like a bad Bey reject from her first album :huntyga:

sesame street idk GIF

Anyways which song should leave LOUD megarate first bishes? @Gimme More @PinkPop @Animal Claws @DiamondKing I need to make a survey to see how messy this is gonna get :air: Davian please answer too :classy:

The Board of Taste is in session starting now....

 

Why you didn't ask me? :ally:

Stream Kylie Minogue Discography!
Link to post
Share on other sites

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.


×
×
  • Create New...