Gay is a gender now :selena:

That's actually a typo 

I meant sexuality 

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply
TheRealJT
4 hours ago, ssslyboy said:

Any chance Lizzo can dethrone it in a couple weeks? 

She’s been slowly climbing for the last 3 months, so maybe. 

I think Goodbyes by Post Malone will be a dark horse and dethrone it though 

SharkmanthaC

This song gets on my last nerve.  But if someone could help me come up with a clever slogan for a math or reading bulletin board that uses these lyrics, I'd be forever grateful! 

she/her/hers

malazam
7 hours ago, Swallow said:

A gay black artist tying an old record held by a song that nobody even knows (One Sweet Day) is a nightmare? Okay.

The song is trash and that's what matters 

another shot before we kiss the other side

PlasticHo
9 hours ago, Swallow said:

A gay black artist tying an old record held by a song that nobody even knows (One Sweet Day) is a nightmare? Okay.

No one knows One Sweet Day? You can't be serious? Lol

Pink Tape

i cant at all these one sweet day slanders just so they can defend this tragic song. anyone with ears and brain would say one sweet day is a better song, payola or not. old town road is nowhere as impactful internationally as shape of you and despacito. i live here in indonesia and never heard it on the radio lmao. bye america. you're so tasteless.

thatfoxyfeeling
1 hour ago, Pink Tape said:

i cant at all these one sweet day slanders just so they can defend this tragic song. anyone with ears and brain would say one sweet day is a better song, payola or not. old town road is nowhere as impactful internationally as shape of you and despacito. i live here in indonesia and never heard it on the radio lmao. bye america. you're so tasteless.

Indonesia gonna play a black gay man on radio though? :huntyga: OTR is just as big as SOY and Despacito  WW...

gypsy101
11 hours ago, Swallow said:

so we gonna judge someone's character based on a tweet when they were a teenager? Bye.

yeah people totally make complete 180’s in 18 months 

Regina George
11 hours ago, Swallow said:

I swear y’all changed your minds as soon as he came out. I mean YES I’m all for a black gay man ruling the billboard charts but with an amazing songs. This song is just not it. It’s messy and we all know it. It doesn’t deserve a week at no1 but considering mainstream audience has no taste in 2019 - it happened. Mariah song - even tho it’s not one of her most recognizable ones - is still amazing and it’s 1000 times better than this “song”. 

Regina George
55 minutes ago, THATFoxyFeeling said:

Indonesia gonna play a black gay man on radio though? :huntyga: OTR is just as big as SOY and Despacito  WW...

You really think Indonesian radio stations care about him being gay or not? Girl. You’re totally unfamiliar with that country and it’s people... I live in Europe and believe me - we never hear that song here. So there’s your “more relevant” continent.. 

Lord Temptation
10 hours ago, sillynate said:

Don’t forget the girl who sang that one song Hey I just met you and this is crazy but here’s my number so call me maybe :gaycat:

I forgot her till you reminded me :vegas:

Pink Tape
2 hours ago, THATFoxyFeeling said:

lmao sayang (dear in english), indonesia played born this way and didnt censor the gay word. we just don't care about old town onehitwonder.. try again

tomsches

How come I've never heard the song or the name of the singer 

RudraCNG
1 hour ago, ReginaGeorge said:

You really think Indonesian radio stations care about him being gay or not? Girl. You’re totally unfamiliar with that country and it’s people... I live in Europe and believe me - we never hear that song here. So there’s your “more relevant” continent.. 

And also, he didn't come out until a few weeks ago, so Indonesia would had play him anyway.

I'm from Europe too and I've never heard that song anywhere. I had to listen to it by myself because I was curious, and yeah, it's such a dull song. I can't understand the hype around it...

Archived