Old Town Road ties the record [16th week at #1]

Swallow

Featured Posts

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply
StarstruckIllusion
25 minutes ago, FlopSlurper said:

I'm not defending any of that just because I'm defending my own people.  

imagine defending stereotyping and generalisation though, the very core of racism, ew

Imagine thinking that’s a sin compared to what you just did. We have to puke 🤢

15 minutes ago, Adarsh said:

The fact that you have to justify defending your people is just beyond cruel. Is this what being liberal is? I’m shocked tbh. 

I’m so sorry sweetheart. 

Who said anything about a liberal ou 🤭

Guest Adarsh
2 minutes ago, Wigless said:

Who said anything about a liberal ou 🤭

Arent we all fighting for a more liberal society? I don’t know about you but at least I am. 

Meanwhile you’re blatantly spewing your xenophobia on a forum that is dedicated to a woman who spreads kindness. Shame tbh. 

StarstruckIllusion
Just now, Adarsh said:

Arent we all fighting for a more liberal society? I don’t know about you but at least I am. 

Meanwhile you’re blatantly spewing your xenophobia on a forum that is dedicated to a woman who spreads kindness. Shame tbh. 

Nothing liberal about defending the basis of modern day conservatism, sis.

And xenophobia? The fear of other people from other countries? Pls no that’s not it. That’s not me. Maybe atheist or sumn. Islam isn’t a person from a different country-it’s an idea that exists in every country. None of these religions get my pass. 

FlopSlurper
4 minutes ago, Wigless said:

Nothing liberal about defending the basis of modern day conservatism, sis.

And xenophobia? The fear of other people from other countries? Pls no that’s not it. That’s not me. Maybe atheist or sumn. Islam isn’t a person from a different country-it’s an idea that exists in every country. None of these religions get my pass. 

Yet again you're generalising. Just because someone follows a certain religion it doesn't mean they follow it blindly and want all gays dead. Many people thankfully have empathy and know how to be decent humans in modern society, they know what to follow and what to oppose.

Of course there are people in Islam that fit the ideology you have of them, but they represent no one but themselves. It's wrong to generalise. If someone wants to homophobic they will be, regardless if they followed a certain religion or not, and there are real life examples of this.

Andreu
29 minutes ago, ssslyboy said:

Any chance Lizzo can dethrone it in a couple weeks? 

i don't think so tbh

StarstruckIllusion
10 minutes ago, FlopSlurper said:

Yet again you're generalising. Just because someone follows a certain religion it doesn't mean they follow it blindly and want all gays dead. Many people thankfully have empathy and know how to be decent humans in modern society, they know what to follow and what to oppose.

Of course there are people in Islam that fit the ideology you have of them, but they represent no one but themselves. It's wrong to generalise. If someone wants to homophobic they will be, regardless if they followed a certain religion or not, and there are real life examples of this.

Am I attacking people who follow Islam? It sounds like you’re defending that and I’m confused. I’m not attacking all Muslims. Ofc they aren’t all deplorable. [The idea] and [people who follow say the follow an idea], while related, aren’t the same thing. 

EDIT: also lemme not get in trouble for going off topic like y’all did. Stream OTR, the best song so ever be #1 for 16 weeks 🤩 It’s going to break it regardless anyway

MonsterMom
3 hours ago, Swallow said:

A gay black artist tying an old record held by a song that nobody even knows (One Sweet Day) is a nightmare? Okay.

A song nobody even knows x factor what GIF

KatieJudasGaga4
4 hours ago, Swallow said:

It was a radio fueled hit for the most part and one of the most forgotten songs of the 90s. Mariah has like 10 songs that are more remembered.

I have to laugh. This song was everywhere in the 90s and clearly one of the biggest songs in the 90s. Just because YOU haven't heard it everywhere or now doesn't mean it didn't have an impact.

DelusionalGaga

People need to stop being so pressed about Mariah's record. Both, One Sweet Day and Old Town Road are great songs. Records are made to be broken. One day another song will come to dethrone OTR and that's alright too. 

5 hours ago, Lord Temptation said:

Luis Fonsi

Honey, Fonsi may be a one hit wonder in Billboard Hot 100, but in Billboard Latin Charts , and in Latin America is one of the biggest names out there, in fact, he has had 2 more hits since despacito(of course outside USA). 

The same goes to PSY but in Korea. 

CautiousLurker
6 hours ago, ANTI WP said:

Don't play race card and gender card it's really tiring

Gay is a gender now :selena:

Archived