💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Will LG6 Flop?

Enzo

Featured Posts

hoeslay

I expect it to be more successful than Joanne but that's probably it. Commercial success is boring though like who cares. We want cultural impact and production value 👏🏼

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply
skedaddleBItCh

Yes.

Because it is our good ma'am Peppa Pig's moment of world domination.

peppa pig GIF

🇵🇭༼;´༎ຶ ۝ ༎ຶ༽🇵🇭

Phoebe Buffay
22 minutes ago, KatherinePierce said:

Are you 8 or something? She can do whatever she wants. She can release album or makeup collection. Why do you care so much? Dont you have any life or friends or family?

:air:

adamsenigma
1 hour ago, Phoebe Buffay said:

I hope so, so she knows what her ass should've done instead of selling MAC make-up kits.

Y'all need to get a life ASAP. Gaga can do whatever tf she wants, she started a business to get more money and what are you doing? Complaining about the things someone you don't even know is doing? 

Phoebe Buffay
1 minute ago, adammonroe said:

Y'all need to get a life ASAP. Gaga can do whatever tf she wants, she started a business to get more money and what are you doing? Complaining about the things someone you don't even know is doing? 

y'all need to chill omg it was a joke :lmao: the number of buttons i pressed with a single post...

Schizophonic

well i hope its more than a joanne success. 

better than ARTPOP

CannaeDrive

Monstrosities are notoriously wrong with their assessment of Gaga's future projects, so :vegas:  :ladyhaha:

"Fame Is A Boomerang" - Maria Callas

KatherinePierce
1 hour ago, Phoebe Buffay said:

y'all need to chill omg it was a joke :lmao: the number of buttons i pressed with a single post...

Sure ıt was a joke :ladyhaha:  You insecure freak

huttont

I think it will be successful. I think well have a wave of new albums coming all at once from big stars. Like Gaga, Adele, Rihanna, and Beyoncé are all gonna release together and be a defibrillator on the dying heart of pop music...or I’m just living in the past and need to get over it :toofunny:

TimisaMonster

How can it flop when it will never be released?

Stream my new single, 💜"Heartbeat"💜, on Spotify!

Archived