💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

What will Gaga do next?

TheRealJT

Featured Posts

TheRealJT

Here is the proof: 

I was cleaning out my old liked YouTube videos playlist and this was in there. Honestly an underrated classic. 

Guillaume Hamon

More movies and among these will be drama films, some other residencies to Vegas here or there in her career, a rock/metal album, a broadway show as an actress and/ or as a writer, music with some operatic-like vocals or some project linked to opera music, original jazz tracks, a clothing line and maybe movie-directing.

KeepOnSwimming

Actually I would love to see Gaga starring in more movies, and try some  not gaga-esk roles. For example I would love to see her in a role a'la Kathy Bates/Annie Wilkes - Misery.  

Also I would love her to make new music obviously. But like a lot of different genres. I'd really like her to have an album with like 14 different genres. Cause she's the only singer I know that could pull of an album with every song a different genre. She's got the talent to do that... 

And for the rest I just wishes she does everything that makes her happy and her life perfect. 

Judas Society
1 minute ago, KeepOnSwimming said:

Actually I would love to see Gaga starring in more movies, and try some  not gaga-esk roles. For example I would love to see her in a role a'la Kathy Bates/Annie Wilkes - Misery.  

Also I would love her to make new music obviously. But like a lot of different genres. I'd really like her to have an album with like 14 different genres. Cause she's the only singer I know that could pull of an album with every song a different genre. She's got the talent to do that... 

And for the rest I just wishes she does everything that makes her happy and her life perfect. 

Tbh, I loved her non Gaga stuff like ASIB, C2C, Sound of Music perf.

But after some time, I hope she goes back to Gaga-esque stuff to remind people who think she's mellowed down that they should not be too quick to assume what Gaga is. It reinforces her image as a musical artist, not so much as Lady Gaga the actor.

Though, I want to see her do more non Gaga stuff in terms of acting. Or, if she wants to Gaga-fied her acting career, she can hone up her skills and be a character that people couldn't guess it's her. You may argue ASIB is sorta the same coz everyone (GP) were surprised it's Gaga, but I mean more character driven transformation like how method actors do it (i.e. Christian Bale).

Archived