Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Gaga shaves her head for Terry Richardson's mom

EnigmaMonstr

Featured Posts

misanthrope

Well its just the bottom of the back so its still long on the top/front/sides. It probably won't be too noticeable but like....why did she do this? Is she donating her hair or is it like hmmm

• Replies 496
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3q425253qwewq

• The Stranger

• Runway

• jhonyguy04

Top Posters In This Topic

WTF IS WRONG WITH THIS WOMAN!! GREAT, NOW THEY ARE GOING TO SAY SHE IS COPYING BRITNEY!! I CAN'T WITH HER ANYMORE!! IS SHE ON CRACK??

Hmm.. Britney? Is that you?...

She's taking the whole blonde decay theme a little bit too far...

Edited by Steven

Why the hell did Tara leave Gaga unattended? We all know she does stupid **** when left alone. Get those scissors away from her!

I'll die if she shaves the rest.

Ugh, not necessary..

I don't see how it's not necessary...I mean, in every picture she did have a cigarette in her hand or mouth. It was pretty obvious that she wasn't very healthy if at that age she was smoking. None of us expected it, but I don't think it's right to say that what she was doing wasn't foreshadowing this. People are very delicate at that age. :(

NOW THERE IS GONNA BE LIKE ****ING 500 ARTICLES OF HER AND HOW SHE COPIED BRITNEY. SHE WILL GO DOWN IN HISTORY AS A COPYCAT, I CAN'T ANYMORE!! I TRY TO FIGHT FOR HER, BUT IF SHE DOES THESE KINDS OF ****......THERE IS SO MUCH I CAN DO....