Stefani Tee
science

Paris to break its highest temperature ever next week

Featured Posts

Miaou

Scorching 40C African heatwave to sweep north to UK – 'Temperatures soaring'

BBC WEATHER has forecast potentially record-breaking temperatures in some parts of Europe this coming week with a scorching heatwave expected to nudge thermometers towards the 40C mark, while Britain could reach highs of 34C.

BBC Weather claimed temperatures in Paris could reach 41C, while parts of Madrid could also reach the high 30’s, as a blisteringly hot weather system moves in from Africa. The weather system will push warmer air into the UK, meaning temperatures on Wednesday could potentially reach 34C on Wednesday. If correct the forecast would put London hotter than Rome on Wednesday, with temperatures expected to reach highs of around 31C for the tourist hotspot, according to the BBC Weather chart.

“Very hot weather on the way for London, but take a look at Paris. We could potentially be breaking the high-temperature records in Paris ever"

https://www.express.co.uk/news/weather/1155842/BBC-Weather-forecast-heatwave-news-temperatures-update-Met-Office-long-range-next-week

And Trump still DARE to say that there is no global warming :rip::rip::rip::rip:

• YAAAS 1
  • Shook 5
  • Sad 4

kyanewest

Im in Paris, im scared now :( 

The crowds are gone. And it's time to wash out the blonde.
  • LMAO 1

Zander

The Express is known for greatly exaggerating headlines, especially when it comes to weather.
BBC weather isn’t that reliable anymore ever since it started to use meteogroup for its weather information. Met Office predicting high of 30 in London.

• Like 2

Ikonik

In my city we had 35°C since spring :messga:.

But it's scary af because europe doesn't have that type of climate :ohno:

Edited by Ikonik
  • Like 1

Flopplause

okay, we need to go green energy/nuclear thorium energy quick. World goverments need to come up with a emergency plan.... if the world could recover from WWII, we can get the world CO2 neutral/polution neutral as well.

**** Trump he can go rot in a cell 

• Like 1

ChromeAngel

The media has definitely made it a goal to get everyone worked up over the weather, whether they’re right or wrong. I’m not saying it’s good or bad (I’m not saying anything really) but remember that the earth is still leaving the previous ice age and will be going through a warming period. I’m personally more concerned with pollution and toxic chemicals being in everything we consume. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

Miaou
4 minutes ago, Zander said:

The Express is known for greatly exaggerating headlines, especially when it comes to weather.
BBC weather isn’t that reliable anymore ever since it started to use meteogroup for its weather information. Met Office predicting high of 30 in London.

gurl Paris could really record 41C/42C next Thursday ... 

iconeu-31-120-0.png?20-23

A mess :toofunny:

• Like 2

Bloody hooker
5 minutes ago, Miaou said:

I- 

114 degrees?! I am so sorry for you France. :messga:

This mutual gaze was a “longing to touch” or a "pre-coitus" stare.
  • Shook 1

Pacify Him

Ok?? I guess everyone will burn then 

I’m getting on your nerves

ZacharyMark
16 minutes ago, ChromeAngel said:

The media has definitely made it a goal to get everyone worked up over the weather, whether they’re right or wrong. I’m not saying it’s good or bad (I’m not saying anything really) but remember that the earth is still leaving the previous ice age and will be going through a warming period. I’m personally more concerned with pollution and toxic chemicals being in everything we consume. 

Ok... and then there are facts and science that is showing the affects on coral reefs, the arctic circle, forest fires, crops etc, that all eventually affect the ecosystems which affect us.. don’t blame the media because you’re annoyed about the weather. And you saying you’re not saying anything proves so considering you see no issue with climate and how we can actually do things to help our generation and those that will come after. Daily weather also does not equal climate.

• Like 2

HiGagz

France seems to be handling the recent heatwaves pretty well. Not like the heatwave of 2003 which reportedly killed tens of thousands of people.

Florian
21 minutes ago, sampool said:

Do y’all have ACs built-in your houses?

Except AC is awful for environment :cryga: 

1) It causes electrical consumption peaks during summer :cryga:

2) The refrigerent fluids are worse than CO2 when it comes to greenhouse effect :cryga:

3) By design, cooling your house just make the air outside even hotter :cryga:

• Like 3
  • Shook 2
  • Thanks 3

Ma Ma Pa Pa Pa

Good thing I'm going to Paris AND Madrid next week, its gonna be fun for sure 

When I saw you for the very first time Looked like Fred Astaire, drinking your red wine