💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
new video

The Return Of Eugenia Cooney - Shane Dawson

dit

Featured Posts

Poker

I watched it and I saw a lot of myself in Eugenia. I'm so happy she asked for help.

Kindness rules all.

This documentary is beyond important. As someone who battled bulimia for most of my childhood this gets me really emotional. I sort of drifted away from Shane these past couple of years but this documentary really touched me and reminded me of what I loved about him...his big heart. I hope all of you watch this and those who have a disorder and need someone to talk to...I am here for you :heart: 

Morphine Prince

She is looking so much healthier. Loved this video because it educated the viewer on how to speak about this subject. 

Every Shane video is like an EVENT and I love it. 

FameHookah

She looks beautiful, and her soul is so pure and amazing omg i cried, people are so mean to her ;(

WTF is MDNA

Bloody hooker

I’ve been worried about her since 2017, and was happy when she announced that she was going to get help. I’m glad that she’s doing better.

I am also happy that Shane has a new video. I love him so much!

This mutual gaze was a “longing to touch” or a "pre-coitus" stare.

Helxig

I haven't watched this yet because I wanna sit down and really watch it properly but I did watch Eugenia's video earlier today and I am so glad she survived and is recovering. We can't hold our breath yet as eating disorders stay with people forever, but I am hopeful. With her unique situation combining social pressures of internet fame with her disorder I really was starting to lose hope. But it's a good situation though, because her story can reach a lot of people and really help them.

I'll be myself until they fūcking close the coffin.

Noah

A few of her friends, made a little statement about the Video saying that it's untrue.

⟡ ⋆ ˚。⋆🦢⋆ ˚。⋆⟡

FameHookah
38 minutes ago, Noah said:

A few of her friends, made a little statement about the Video saying that it's untrue.

Omg i felt something was off 

Can someone take Eugenia far away from her crazy parents? 

She may relapse if she's still around the same toxic people.

WTF is MDNA

Morphine Prince
4 hours ago, Noah said:

I’ve always suspected her mother has been behind her not getting help tbh. 

But wow this is crazy. 

I wonder if Shane will say anything about this. 

However, the fact is she is getting better PHYSICALLY. But she may be under the control of her mother after all. Scary. 

The Enigmatic

I really love this ! and happy for eugenia for her recovery !

I am having my ARTPOP moment

Phaye Monster

Watching this and Eugenia seems like such a sweetheart, I can’t believe so many unfortunate things have happened to her. I’m glad she’s on the road to recovery though. 

I know a lot of people here hate Shane but I think he’s been really kind to her. You can tell he’s really trying to help her. 

I'm an ARTPOP bitch, baby

migamiga

You guys should watch the video posted by Jaclyn Glenn to get the real story. I can’t post here cause I’m on mobile but basically they’re the ones who got Eugenia help and basically insinuate her mom is abusive. 

Archived